Lost all game data for every game

Discus and support Lost all game data for every game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 2 weeks ago my Xbox 360 wouldn't update properly, so I asked for support and they said to manually update it with a CD, I did that and my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagnoliaMonster, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Lost all game data for every game

About 2 weeks ago my Xbox 360 wouldn't update properly, so I asked for support and they said to manually update it with a CD, I did that and my Xbox now has updated.

However, I had to redownload my profile onto my xbox, and every one of my USB's are no longer formatted to the Xbox.

I put all my games on my USB's incase my Xbox shut down( I was advised to do this a while back before cloud saving)

All of my game data was on my 2 USB's. When I went online for help about this matter, they said sorry but all your data is corrupt.

So what? I lose everything because my Xbox wouldn't update? I have over 80 games and all of the data is completely gone. How is that at all fair?

So now I plan on putting everything on Cloud save, but I wasn't warned that by putting them on a USB, all of a sudden everything could be gone even when I did nothing at all to cause it,

Now I have to restart 3 years played of games and have lost all my progress and achievements in everyone, how can this company not have any way to deal with this issue but say sorry? I have been with this system for 3 years now, spent a whole lot of money
    on tons of games, have Xbox Live the entire time, and all I get is a sorry?

Why would I buy more games or possibly the Xbox One when I'm just afraid they are all going to get erased again because Xbox was having trouble with updates.

Has anyone else had this issue? and besides maybe layouts and saved gear online, do you lose any progress there? (say in MW2 I was a pretty high level online)

:)

MagnoliaMonster, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Game save data gone (Forza 5)

I was playing my xbox one on 01/29/2016 turned it off and then a few hours later back on to play again, every game I booted had to "sync data" i went to play forza 5 after data synced and all game data was lost i still had my achievements but all in game
    experience and credits where gone.... forza seems to be the only game effected by the problem as all other game saves are intact, it may be worth noting that i played Forza 5 from the start after the data was lost and the current save data loads every time
    but i really dont want to start over

LocoGringo628, Jun 14, 2014
  3. LOST ALL SAVE GAME DATA

I tried that and didn't work. I believe it somehow overridden the save. I need it retrieved immediately.

Senpai Vexarius, Jun 14, 2014
  4. RyanCook311
    RyanCook311 Guest

Hey MagnoliaMonster

You won't lose any of your stats or gear in online games as that's usually not stored locally on your Xbox.

RyanCook311, Jun 14, 2014
  5. RyanCook311 Win User

Hey MagnoliaMonster

You won't lose any of your stats or gear in online games as that's usually not stored locally on your Xbox.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

All games and data lost

Hello, Do you know if the console did an update recently? I would unplug the external hard drive and replug and check it again to see if any games show up. What kind of hard drive is it? Are you in the Xbox Insider Program?? I know when mines updates sometimes
    it doesnt show any games and a simple unplug of the hard drive fixes it. Dont try starting any new games, just try to see if its syncing the data for the game. Thats always stored on the cloud.
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

All games and data lost

Is this for Xbox One? I think you need to sign in and make sure the game syncs so the data will be loaded.
  8. matthewiag Win User

All games and data lost

9. XBF Lance J Win User

All games and data lost

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out. First we want to make sure the hard drive is being

detected
    and we want to check how much space is being taken up. If you can see a good chunk of that space being used but still can't see any games or apps, the data may have become corrupted. At this point the best option would be to format the hard drive,
    but this will be a last resort as it would for you guys to redownload everything.
Thema:

1. Lost all game data for every game - Similar Threads - Lost game data

2. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  3. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  4. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...
  5. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  6. Lost saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data: I recently downloaded The Hunter Call of the Wild through Xbox game pass. Yesterday I purchased the game and when i went to play it last night ive lost all of my progress. Is there anyway to...
  7. All games and data lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games and data lost: Hello, I hope someone can help me out. My son woke up this morning turned on his xbox one and nothing. It was like he was turning it on for the first time. All games and data are not there. Any...
  8. Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update: I play only story mode. I went offline at about halfway through game and never bothered to be online again till today. Console was saving my latest progress on hard drive I guess so I was fine....
  9. Lost all of my saved game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all of my saved game data: So i transfered all my games to an external hard drive in case of a fire, in never put my saved game data on the cloud or backed up my xbox. So after i transfered all the games over i was very...
  10. LOST ALL SAVE GAME DATA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST ALL SAVE GAME DATA: I need my save game data right away. GT: PLEASE [Mod removed profanity]. I lost it all when I tried to run forza on pc and I go on my xbox and all saved game data is gone. FIX THIS NOW!...