Lost all my game history, games in progress and ratings!!!

Discus and support Lost all my game history, games in progress and ratings!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was sure there was a post about this yesterday, but cannot find it now. I think the recent update has compromised my account settings, history etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvailingJam0105, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Lost all my game history, games in progress and ratings!!!

I was sure there was a post about this yesterday, but cannot find it now.

I think the recent update has compromised my account settings, history etc. No doubt everyone else is affected as well.

The error message indicates that the connection for Microsoft Push Notification Service is failing, advising me to re-start my laptop.

Trust me re-starting does not fix the problem.

So, I have lost about 6 games in progress, all my history and have been reset back to 1000 points (instead of the 1750 or so that I had) as if I was a brand new player.

Come on Microsoft / Xbox / Microsoft Studios - get this fixed please.

And to all my opponents whose games with me were in progress - sorry. I don't know the exact spelling of all your usernames so might not be able to reconnect with you easily

:)

AvailingJam0105, Apr 10, 2014
  2. MINCNY
    MINCNY Guest
    Lost all Game Progress

I was on the game 4 days ago with all of my progress. The next time I logged on I had to start from the very beginning, has anyone else got the same issue for PC?

MINCNY, Apr 10, 2014
  3. SoftMedic
    SoftMedic Guest
    Ive lost all my game history

My achievements are gone too, about 27000. Is there a major malfunction?

SoftMedic, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Lost all my game history, games in progress and ratings!!!

I should have reported this on the forum relating to PC Games, however if anyone makes the same mistake, I have a solution.

Another user suggested that we could uninstall the app and then go to the store and install it again.

It worked for me on my laptop, but because I played during the period between the update and the fix for the update, a couple of leaderboard values are a bit strange. And all the games I played in the "dark period" between the first update and the subsequent
    fix have disappeared.

My previous games have re-appeared. However, if my original opponents do not re-instal the game, they may not be able to complete our games.

I think I will message them to suggest this approach to continuing our games.

AvailingJam0105, Apr 12, 2014
  5. AvailingJam0105 Win User

I should have reported this on the forum relating to PC Games, however if anyone makes the same mistake, I have a solution.

Another user suggested that we could uninstall the app and then go to the store and install it again.

It worked for me on my laptop, but because I played during the period between the update and the fix for the update, a couple of leaderboard values are a bit strange. And all the games I played in the "dark period" between the first update and the subsequent
    fix have disappeared.

My previous games have re-appeared. However, if my original opponents do not re-instal the game, they may not be able to complete our games.

I think I will message them to suggest this approach to continuing our games.
  6. KiloEchoWhiskey Win User

Really wanna re-buy but......

Just lost my game save with all my progress
  7. Ackis Win User

Lost all game progress.

8. ScaredySquirrel Win User

Lost all my weapons and rank? WTF!!

just lost my multilayer progress. That's a day after I lost all of my single player progress., This game is a joke! If anybody out there is reading this and hasn't purchased the game yet, you'd do well to choose another game.
  9. SoftMedic Win User

Ive lost all my game history

My achievements are gone too, about 27000. Is there a major malfunction?
Thema:

1. Lost all my game history, games in progress and ratings!!! - Similar Threads - Lost game history

2. lost access to all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost access to all my games: Their are some games I purchased on my previous account, however I had to create a new account since I lost access to my previous account. Since I can't access the account I can't access the games...
  3. I lost all my games when I formatted my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games when I formatted my pc: I lost all my games when I formatted my pc 0312e427-4517-4f3a-9a98-c4ad11c310f6
  4. How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???: Can't even play 2k20 rec games without this happening. I have to go to network and completely disconnect and reconnect again for anything with internet to start working again? Is there a setting...
  5. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  6. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  7. Lost games history and about 13k GS on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games history and about 13k GS on Xbox One: A few days ago on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One there were issue with unlocking and viewing achievements. I didn't know about that, and I was playing Peggle 2, but I saw something is wrong. I should...
  8. My 11 year old has just lost all his gaming history and is in tears - please help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 11 year old has just lost all his gaming history and is in tears - please help!!!!: Hi I am writing this on behalf of my 11 year old son who is in tears as I type! He wanted to add a new email account so he went to settings to add a new email. He clicked on his old email and...
  9. Game history lost on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game history lost on Xbox One: Had problems accessing BBC iPlayer and Forza 6 Dashboard - deleted the iPlayer app and downloaded again and all fine and deleted the Forza app and again download and it was fine. Then went to...
  10. Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!: I formatted my hard drive, after that i went to re-download my games when i wanted to download minecraft i couldn't it said i needed to pay £13 although i bought it last year with Microsoft...