lost all of my 2 year progress in forza horizon 4!!!!

Discus and support lost all of my 2 year progress in forza horizon 4!!!! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was playing forza horizon 4 on xbox till yesterday and everything was fine. Just today i logged on to forza horizon 4 for pc and then i had to start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Svanik, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Svanik
    Svanik Guest

I was playing forza horizon 4 on xbox till yesterday and everything was fine. Just today i logged on to forza horizon 4 for pc and then i had to start from all over again.I checked my xbox and it was the same thing as it had synced from the pc to the xbox.All of my progress was gone!!!

is there any way if i can get my previous data on forza horizon 4 back?

:)

Svanik, Apr 23, 2021
  2. S D Miller Win User

ALL achievement progress reset to 0%

This has happened to me as well. Lost all my tracking progress for Forza Horizon 2 - when I checked the achievement app thoroughly, the progress on all locked achievements is now showing as 0%
  3. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  4. xICUxAceChapman Win User

redeem code not loading

Yep ive lost out on Forza Horizon 2 and my exclusive content
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Lost all progress!!! - Forza Horizon 4 - HELP!!!

Oh, you're on Windows 10 . I don't personally know off the top of my head where you would find your profiles saved data for games on Windows 10, but I will see if I can find you that info. Maybe in the meantime another player or support agent will be able
    to assist you further.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Lost all progress!!! - Forza Horizon 4 - HELP!!!

Sorry to hear that resetting the game didn't help with the situation. I apologize I didn't respond back till now, but it would probably be best for you to

submit a ticket
    to the Forza support agents on their website. Hopefully they'll be able to deliver you some good news.
Thema:

1. lost all of my 2 year progress in forza horizon 4!!!! - Similar Threads - lost progress forza

2. forza horizon 4 lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 lost progress: I reinstalled my fh4 and all my cloud saves are gone . I dont know what to do. It shouldnt happen. Please help 6ece0906-2723-48a5-bf98-7a3a061d6726
  3. I lost my progress on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress on Forza Horizon 4: So I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox, and my brother wanted to download it on his PC, so he did and started playing it, my microsoft account is also linked to his PC, so it uses my...
  4. All my progress lost in Forza Horizon 4 after a profile syncing error

in XBoX on Windows
    All my progress lost in Forza Horizon 4 after a profile syncing error: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 For Over a year now and this morning when i attempted to log in, i was greeted with an error basically saying the profile couldn't sinc (Cant remember exactly...
  5. Lost all progress on forza and reported yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    Lost all progress on forza and reported yesterday: I can't find anywhere to see the progress and steps to get cars and progress back? submitted by /u/wiggggg [link] [comments]
  6. Forza Horizon 3 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 progress lost: Hi there, I had made quite a bit of progress in this game and deleted it and resinstalled to play again. When it syncs, it doesnt retrieve any of my data. Its like its syncing with a fresh copy....
  7. I lost all my progress on Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my progress on Forza horizon 4: I lost all my progress on Forza horizon for because of sinking issues (i think) and I cannot find any way to get it back. 647b35ba-0f2b-4028-b00a-e21364bad41c
  8. Lost my progress due to the Cloud Save function in Forza.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my progress due to the Cloud Save function in Forza.: When I opened Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox App for PC it loaded my cloud save file, which apparently was an outdated save, so I lost a lot of my progress... Millions of CR, expensive cars and one...
  9. Progreso Perdido Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 Lost Progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progreso Perdido Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 Lost Progress]: Hola. Hoy 17 de Junio del 2020. Se entro al juego por la mañana (PC), se entro en la opción de "Lista de Reproducción del Festival", estaba todo ok, y salia que faltaba completar el #ForzaThon,...
  10. I lost my progress in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress in Forza Horizon 4: About a month ago I was actively playing the game, but I decided to play and when I started, the game synchronized the data for a long time and after the screensaver started and all my...