Lost Campaign progress on BF4?

Discus and support Lost Campaign progress on BF4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0 Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dren, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Dren
    Dren Guest

Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0

Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of DICE/EA so they shift it up their to-do list.

Please share.

Thanks

:)

2. Lost Campaign Progress?!!

If you have still not found a solution try to contact one of the epic games employees via twitter. Try @epiccog, @gearsviking or @raczilla. Good luck

XsobervisionX, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Campaign Progress Lost

Whitewing12, yours ia a different issue, I completed one chapter offline and when the entire campaign was done I got no armor at all on waypoint, but you have a shortcut as you really have done all the campaign in legendary. Just play online the same chapters
    you played offline, but not all the chapter, you can load the last rally point available, much faster and you will have the armor as I have it. And the 117 emblem.

malabestia 666, Jan 28, 2014
  4. malabestia 666 Win User

Campaign Progress Lost

Whitewing12, yours ia a different issue, I completed one chapter offline and when the entire campaign was done I got no armor at all on waypoint, but you have a shortcut as you really have done all the campaign in legendary. Just play online the same chapters
    you played offline, but not all the chapter, you can load the last rally point available, much faster and you will have the armor as I have it. And the 117 emblem.
  5. XsobervisionX Win User

Lost Campaign Progress?!!

If you have still not found a solution try to contact one of the epic games employees via twitter. Try @epiccog, @gearsviking or @raczilla. Good luck
  6. whitewing12 Win User

Campaign Progress Lost

Having the same problem.I completed the game on legendary solo and found all the terminals(I was off line at the time)than when I finally got my live back my campaign stats said done on legendary but it still have not gave me the legendary armor(I do have
    the lone wolf achievement)both commendation and waypoint says the highest I completed it was normal and all I want is the legendary(master chief) armor so I guest it was because I was offline but now it really sounds like a annoying game bug.
  7. Vixly Win User

Campaign Progress Lost

This happened to me a couple times in Reach near the end... From what I understood from 343i ignoring me is that they wont fix it. I just replayed the Campaign or got a buddy to load up the mission I needed.
  8. Jake36d Win User

Campaign Progress Lost

but i moved over my hard drive (which everything is saved on) also.
Thema:

1. Lost Campaign progress on BF4? - Similar Threads - Lost Campaign progress

2. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  3. Lost all game progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all game progress.: Not sure where to even go with this question. I was signed in on Xbox Console Companion and was playing Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery. There was a storm nearby and the power went out at my house...
  4. Lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account: My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any info. (User, email, password, ect.) The only...
  5. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rise of Nations campaign progress lost: Hello, For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day ago the game crashed when I was near to...
  6. Connection to host was lost (solo campaign)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection to host was lost (solo campaign): Can someone please explain why I can't play solo campaign on my Xbox One S? Whenever I try to start a new game it says something like ERROR - Connection to host was lost. Why would I be connected...
  7. BF4 Single player Campaign Saves lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Single player Campaign Saves lost: The xobox one lost all my campaing save on bf4, i thought it was my kids so i had them stop playing and restarted spent 3 hors replaying, tried signing today all gone what gives is it the x box or...
  8. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rise of Nations campaign progress lost: Hello, For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day ago the game crashed when I was near to...
  9. Lost a saved campaign

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost a saved campaign: I was playing campaign on call of duty black ops 3 and I was about half way through. I finished a mission saved the game and quit. I turned console off and left, the next time I came back the...
  10. Lost Campaign progress in BF4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Campaign progress in BF4?: Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here: https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0 Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of DICE/EA so they shift it up their to-do list....