Lost cars and credit in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Lost cars and credit in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have lost about 230 million credit and all the cars you have to download, few days ago. What happened was I went to a race event and at 58% to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RMS04, Feb 23, 2021.

1. RMS04
    RMS04 Guest

Hi,

I have lost about 230 million credit and all the cars you have to download, few days ago. What happened was I went to a race event and at 58% to the finish line then the whole Xbox went off. So I logged back in and saw I had 0 credit and lost all of the cars that I downloaded and now it says I have to pay real money for them. Also I reset the game 2 times and it did not give back the 230 million or the cars.

Any help would be much appreciated!

:)

RMS04, Feb 23, 2021
  2. mgzin66 Win User

Play older forza games, get cars for free in Forza 5

Oh wait, I had the first tier unlocked, two cars and credits for Forza 4 and horizons
  3. XBF George L Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Wow! Are you certain the credits we're spent on the purchase of a new car or anything like that? Yes like our Ambassador said I recommend you reach out to the Forza Horizon 4 Support Team at:

Forza Horizon 4 Support Team

And let them know the situation to see if there are any options available or if this is a known issue.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

request a car to be added two forza horizon 4

5. N Cohen Wv Win User

Free Pre Order Forza Horizon Car.

The car can be used in Forza 4 aswell as Forza Horizon i believe, well there is a challenge on Forza 4.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

forza 4 april car pack, what the?

We don't really need another thread on this. The previous thread had all the information you need.

1. This is the Forza 4 Motorsport forum. I looked at your profile and you have never played Forza 4. I'm not sure why you're posting in this forum. Try the

Horizon forum
      instead for questions about Forza Horizon.
    2. Purchasing car packs does not automatically place the cars in your garage. Purchasing the car packs makes the cars available for purchase using in-game credits at the Autoshow in Horizon. Go to the Hub in the middle of the map and find the Autoshow - your
      cars should be available for purchase.
Thema:

1. Lost cars and credit in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Lost cars credit

2. Gameshare on xBox One lost ultimate edition cars in Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare on xBox One lost ultimate edition cars in Forza: We have Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on xbox one. A few months ago, we used the gameshare feature to share the game with a friend, but he now has his own version of the game. But when we...
  3. Lost cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost cars: most of the cars in my garage have disappeared. What’s going on? Is it just an update glitch? Or are they gone for good? 8f83e2e8-f7d4-4549-bc7c-e1d09de73b78
  4. Young son lost all his cars etc on Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Young son lost all his cars etc on Horizon 3: Just wondered if anyone could possibly help? My young son (10), got FH3 for his last birthday a year ago, so has accumulated a year's worth of driving points/cars etc. Yesterday when he went to...
  5. has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3: Hi My 10 year old son got forza 3 for his birthday a year ago. Today, when he went to play the game, it came up with 3 options - to go back to the start of time, in the middle, or pickup where...
  6. Car lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car lost: I had lost one car (pagani) with a bad shortcut key in garage, i m wondering if is possible take it back? Thanks :( c36c2b74-0e02-4430-b6b4-e0719bf53222
  7. Lost car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost car: I won a Toyota supra RZ horizon edition from anow action early early monday mornibg and when I was trying to collect it my game crashed and when I got back on just recently my credits were gone...
  8. Lost two cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost two cars: Dear Support, After unsuccessful expiration of two vehicles in the auction, they could not be reclaimed and are also no longer available in the vehicle fleet. We ask for help. Best regards...
  9. Lost all my cars on forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my cars on forza horizon: Today I downloaded forza horizon for my xbox one but i don't have any of my cars online, all I have is my level. Would really like to know what I can do to get my cars back because me and my...
  10. Lost all dlc, experience, cars, levels, credits, tokens, affinity, etc.; reset to new game; ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all dlc, experience, cars, levels, credits, tokens, affinity, etc.; reset to new game; ...: I was at level 980 and just completed max affinity on all car brands. I owned all cars in the game and had over 450,000,000 credits with 660 hours of gameplay. When I purchased the NASCAR PACK i...