Lost character / support issue

Discus and support Lost character / support issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost all my save game over a week ago and since then I am trying get help in this matter. Microsoft is just pointing at Blizzard and Blizzard is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pragmaticbehrli, May 8, 2015.

1. Lost character / support issue

I lost all my save game over a week ago and since then I am trying get help in this matter.

Microsoft is just pointing at Blizzard and Blizzard is pointing at Microsoft.

I am getting really angry! I don't expect to get my stuff back anymore. I just want something to happen about it and not being sent forth and back.

Here is the whole story:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17259017800

Thanks for reading!

:)

pragmaticbehrli, May 8, 2015
  2. HyperSMB
    HyperSMB Guest
    GTAV Online service disabled???

Buddy of mine has lost his character on 360 and another has lost two.

HyperSMB, May 8, 2015
  3. Michael Sp.
    Michael Sp. Guest
    Character progression lost

Yesterday evening when I saw that there's a 5 GB update for DR3 I first went to the forums to see what has changed. Well I didn't find out, but I saw that many saves got corrupted. So I didn't start the game before 100%. And it seems that really helped.
    My save is all right at the moment and I'm not facing any issues.

Michael Sp., May 8, 2015
  4. TODDY BY NATURE Win User

Cant access online play.

Lots of issues with the online. I have lost 2 characters so far. I would suggest staying away till that part is fixed. Then again I'm a gluten for punishment and just started my third character.
  5. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

[/quote]

Three of my friends have lost characters. I was level 13 on Saturday evening. Woke up Sunday evening to a level 3 character. This crap is ridiculous.

I think the problem is the cloud servers they are using. It doesn't always save progress correctly. Two of my friends that lost characters still had all the money they had in the bank when they last played just not the character's levels.
  6. HyperSMB Win User

7. Volklas Win User

all my characters have been lost

this is the result.

While customer support cannot assist with problems on console, our connection and crash troubleshooting
    articles should help resolve your issue.

I don't have any problem with my connection. I lost all my characters.

If Blizzard and Microsofl does not help me, who will?
  8. reapermech Win User

Characters Deleted After Xbox Live

by switching your silver account into a gold account you lost 2 characters on bl2 correct? if this is the case then there is no way of retrieving lost game data.. you will need to start over with new characters
Thema:

Lost character / support issue

1. Lost character / support issue - Similar Threads - Lost character support

2. borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded: hi! i was playing borderlands3 and due to a wrongly loading of the local save file, the cloud save file has been overwritten i’ve lost 15 of the 17 characters and hundreds of hours in playing and...
  3. all my characters have been lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my characters have been lost: I arrived to play diablo as usual. Yesterday, my characters were all present and ready to fight. Tonight, all my characters are no longer there. The game asks me to create a new character, but I'm...
  4. Can We Get A Patch For This Character Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can We Get A Patch For This Character Lost: I Bought 150,000 VC And My Character Is a 80 overall man I was just running around the city and the game took me to the xbox home screen. I then log back in and I lost my Player and my money so...
  5. Lost all Character Level and Skill Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all Character Level and Skill Points: I was level 96 with almost all skill points. Now it is saying I am level 0 and it has taken away all my skill points and scrap(in game money). It also says now that my game completion is...
  6. Overwritten Cloud Sync, Lost Character Progress​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwritten Cloud Sync, Lost Character Progress​: My cloud sync was overwritten by a lesser file from a friends xbox one. I was hoping my cloud save from March 19th was able to be recovered. Thank you. 9bf89c56-be9f-4791-93de-cb2dbc7edc1d
  7. lost a pre order character for gears of war 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost a pre order character for gears of war 3: i was playing gears of war 3 on xbox one and i went to change my character to one of my pre order bonus characters i had and it has come to my attention that it isn't there. i already checked my...
  8. Borderlands 2 Level 72 Character Lost in Digital Space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Level 72 Character Lost in Digital Space: I purchased an XBox One three months ago and merged XBox 360 Borderlands with XBox One at Level 72 (playing Maya). Everything had been going fine until today. After I saved a session in BL2, quit...
  9. LOST MY MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER AND SKIN UNLOCKS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST MY MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER AND SKIN UNLOCKS: Hi, I moved from xbox 360 to Xbox one , after few months logged back onto my 360 to play gears of war 3. strangely all my multiplayer character unlocks and skins were gone for some reason....
  10. Retrieve a lost character?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve a lost character?: I reached level 60 as a wizard, saved to the cloud. I then created a monk and saved it to the cloud. But then I lost my wizard! Can it be retrieved? I have so many cool gems and items in my...