lost code

Discus and support lost code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the Xbox 1 Tom Clancey's the Division 2 bundle Yesterday and it did not have the code for the game download. Can I get another code?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeZaller, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MikeZaller
    MikeZaller Guest

lost code

I purchased the Xbox 1 Tom Clancey's the Division 2 bundle Yesterday and it did not have the code for the game download. Can I get another code?

:)

MikeZaller, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

new Xbox and lost code

I wish there was something I can do. Once codes are lost, they are lost.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before downloading it

Since the purchase was made from Best Buy they would be the ones you'd need to talk to. Microsoft are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Unfortunately there generally is no way to retrieve a lost code.
  4. Burn The Jedi Win User

Lost Killer Instinct code

Ditto as well on the lost code
  5. DaxSeven09 Win User

Lost Code

I received my code for ODST / free month of XBL, but I accidentally deleted the message / the message expired, what can I do?

• If you make a post over in this Xbox Support forum, someone there will be able to help you out
    • For information: Xbox Live messages auto expire after 30 days. If you ever receive a code via one of these messages, make sure to either write it down or store it somewhere like a SMS message or a secure paste bin.
    I believe you can try this out even if you think it might be expired. They will let you know if they can help you or not.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Lost codes.

Hey, Louderzz! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
Thema:

lost code

1. lost code - Similar Threads - lost code

2. Lost redeemable code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost redeemable code: Hello! How can I redeem a code I've lost? 48f91331-3f0e-410c-aeea-2f362d6595fe
  3. i have lost my gold liciense code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have lost my gold liciense code: i am getting billed but i dont have the license code so i can use my gold membership this is atleast the 3rd time i have asked for help 0122df1e-43fe-4354-a15a-8c1d5edd611d
  4. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  5. code perdu [Translate] lost code

in XBoX Accessibility
    code perdu [Translate] lost code: j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil. est'il possible de le récupérer? [Translate by Mod] I lost my code to enter my console to access my profile. is it...
  6. fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]: Bonjour, J'ai acheter en magasin le pack Xbox one s 1to avec le pack eon fortnite, mais j'ai perdue le code dans la boite de la console. [Translation - Hello, I buy in store the pack Xbox one s...
  7. I lost my eon skin code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my eon skin code: ola microsoft eu perdi o código de eon da pele em fortnite porque minha mãe jogou o papel com o código fora eu poderia devolvê-lo para mim? [Translated by Mod] Ola Microsoft I lost the Skin eon...
  8. I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war

in XBoX on Windows
    I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war: I am having xbox one for which i have recieved complimentary game of shadow of war I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war please help as i am not able to play...
  9. Parental code xbox360 lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental code xbox360 lost: I bought a second hand xbox360 It has a parental code on it. Last owner doesn't know the code anymore. Dash nr 2.0.17526.0. Can somebody help me please ? 096dff56-e5ee-4581-8cdb-390977fe8e56
  10. Guthabenkarte verloren. Code anhand der Seriennummer herausbekommen? [Lost credit card. Get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guthabenkarte verloren. Code anhand der Seriennummer herausbekommen? [Lost credit card. Get...: Hallo! Ich hatte mir letztens im Laden bei mir um die Ecke eine xbox live Guthabenkarte über 50€ gekauft. Als ich 3 Tage später diesen Code einlösen wollte, fiel mir nicht mehr ein wo ich diese...