lost code

Discus and support lost code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the Xbox 1 Tom Clancey's the Division 2 bundle Yesterday and it did not have the code for the game download. Can I get another code?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeZaller, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MikeZaller
    MikeZaller Guest

lost code

I purchased the Xbox 1 Tom Clancey's the Division 2 bundle Yesterday and it did not have the code for the game download. Can I get another code?

:)

MikeZaller, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Anghellic Karma Win User

Redeem code

The problem is that Microsoft has no way of verifying that you once had a code and then lost it, so they absolve themselves of responsibility of lost or stolen codes. Sorry :(
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

new Xbox and lost code

I wish there was something I can do. Once codes are lost, they are lost.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before downloading it

Since the purchase was made from Best Buy they would be the ones you'd need to talk to. Microsoft are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Unfortunately there generally is no way to retrieve a lost code.
  5. Burn The Jedi Win User

Lost Killer Instinct code

Ditto as well on the lost code
  6. DaxSeven09 Win User

Lost Code

I received my code for ODST / free month of XBL, but I accidentally deleted the message / the message expired, what can I do?

• If you make a post over in this Xbox Support forum, someone there will be able to help you out
    • For information: Xbox Live messages auto expire after 30 days. If you ever receive a code via one of these messages, make sure to either write it down or store it somewhere like a SMS message or a secure paste bin.
    I believe you can try this out even if you think it might be expired. They will let you know if they can help you or not.
Thema:

lost code

1. lost code - Similar Threads - lost code

2. 25 digit code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    25 digit code lost: I allowed my son to set up xbox live but he put a random email in that we cant access! A payment has gone from my account but we don't have the 25 digit code. Need help in redeeming code and also...
  3. Lost fortnight redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost fortnight redeem code: Hi guys, unfortunately my son has tried to redeem the fortnight spider skin code that came with the console but he hadn't set up his epic games profile properly. Since he has been waiting for his...
  4. lost the code from console upgrade screen, how can I get it back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost the code from console upgrade screen, how can I get it back?: Hi, I bought a new xbox one x. It comes free with Gears of war, and other perks. There was no printed code in the box. During the xbox setup screen a code was displayed on the TV and a website...
  5. Lost all my redeemed codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my redeemed codes: So i reset my xbox one and all my codes which i had already redeemed are lost, is there any way they can be redeemed again to get my games back? 84849f8c-db31-4389-8385-8177a2edae43
  6. Is there any way to retrieve a lost game code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve a lost game code?: I bought a physical copy of Fallout 4 a while back and it came with a code for Fallout 3 inside. I tried to redeem it at the time but it kept on giving me an error. I put it aside to try again...
  7. I lost my code for minecraft pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my code for minecraft pc: A couple of years ago, i bought my xbox with minecraft and i had a code to download it on my laptop but i didn't have a laptop at the time so i ended up losing it. Now i do have a laptop, is there...
  8. Lost my 6 month spotify code

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my 6 month spotify code: I accidentally cleared my notifications without thinking and lost my spotify for 6 months code, I also for some reason didn't get it emailed to me like I was supposed to...
  9. Lost redeemable code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost redeemable code: Hello! How can I redeem a code I've lost? 48f91331-3f0e-410c-aeea-2f362d6595fe
  10. i have lost my gold liciense code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have lost my gold liciense code: i am getting billed but i dont have the license code so i can use my gold membership this is atleast the 3rd time i have asked for help 0122df1e-43fe-4354-a15a-8c1d5edd611d