lost coins and unclaimed bingos

Discus and support lost coins and unclaimed bingos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been frozen out of games and couldn't claim my winnings and lost coins for the games I played would llike to be reimbursed for what I lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProofMermaid285, Jul 14, 2017.

1. lost coins and unclaimed bingos

I have been frozen out of games and couldn't claim my winnings and lost coins for the games I played would llike to be reimbursed for what I lost

:)

ProofMermaid285, Jul 14, 2017
  2. microsoft bingo

Microsoft bingo hung up again. Lost all my bingos and coins.

los

FidgetyPond7955, Jul 14, 2017
  3. AbroadRuby99
    AbroadRuby99 Guest
    Bugs

I just lost 8 bingos and 400 coins because the game interrupts suddendly.

AbroadRuby99, Jul 14, 2017
  4. Dr Tinus NL Win User

Connectivity Issues

Mine keeps disconnecting also, its great, NOT!

I lost a lot of tickets, coins and keys because of this!!! It says connecting to server, but it stays there, im forced to close down the app because i cant do anything else.

When im ingame or in the results screen, and it disconnects, i lose my wins/bingos/power balls and bingos/ keys, coins and tickets.

Ive bought coins and i didnt buy them to lose them because of your *** servers!!
  5. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  6. AdelaideSophia Win User

Power Card Keys

Correction:

"I spent money buying coins and used some of those coins for the power bingos, so this is really bugging me!"
  7. trbledprincess Win User

Serious Lag time/delays during game. Connectivity issues??

I am so frustrated with this game. I too have lost tickets, bingo's and powers ups. I purchased coins and tickets and same thing, it takes them and I have not seen any refunds. Might delete this game. I wish they would fix it
  8. BrackishGrunt46 Win User

Connectivity Issues

Having the same issues with connectivity as other people. I have also lost so many bingos, tickets, keys, powerballs and coins. I just lost 44 tickets and heaps of coins trying to play one match. When the game finally started it was down to 7 bingos left
    then it ended after I got to daub 10 numbers. Along with the problems starting the games I've also gotten to the end then it has frozen without awarding me anything, then it has reset back to the main menu. After half filling my powerball card it has also
    reset before the time had expired. I too play the other Microsoft games without any problems.
Thema:

lost coins and unclaimed bingos

1. lost coins and unclaimed bingos - Similar Threads - lost coins unclaimed

2. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  3. Microsoft: lost nearly 10000 coins in microsoft jackpot. how do i get them back

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: lost nearly 10000 coins in microsoft jackpot. how do i get them back: Microsoft (Routers): lost nearly 10000 coins in microsoft jackpot. how do i get them back lost nearly 10000 coins in microsoft jackpot. how do i get them back 4c809f30-75a1-445e-8362-093e29c2e88e
  4. Lost more then 4 mil on coins by Microsoft Jackpot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost more then 4 mil on coins by Microsoft Jackpot: Hello there again is there anybody ?????????? Already post several days ago my problem with Microsoft Jackpot. And there is no Subtopic for Microsft Jackpot. Several days ago I logged in by...
  5. lost nearly 285000 coins in microsoft jackpot. how do i get them back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost nearly 285000 coins in microsoft jackpot. how do i get them back: lost nearly 285000 coins in microsoft jackpot. how do i get them back c5a3a622-9bfd-49b6-88ca-6434f889138b
  6. Lost all my points, coins, etc. on MS BIngo!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points, coins, etc. on MS BIngo!!!: I lost all my content on MS Bingo! I was building up my totals in order to increase my play time. I am known as InfiniteKetchup34. 748941aa-197b-4578-944a-c2e9fc416d07
  7. My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues.: Due to an ingame error while syncing to the cloud, which states that there has been an error while saving the coin balance to the cloud, we just lost around 100k coins for absolutely no reason....
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in. Lost most of my coins!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in. Lost most of my coins!: Microsoft jigsaw won't let me sign in to my current status. All I can access are 2 puzzles and shows 1500 coins. I have every puzzle, almost 300,000 coins and Premium Service. This is on my...
  9. Lost Coins, Tickets and Power Ups Lost due to **** not called on Bingo USA Room on Last Games ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Coins, Tickets and Power Ups Lost due to **** not called on Bingo USA Room on Last Games ...: My last game that I played on Bingo in USA room did not call the **** in time. So I auto daubed. Then after five **** were called, no more **** were called at all. As a result, I lost 12 tickets,...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire is not accumulating my coins and has lost all of Feburay's coins...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire is not accumulating my coins and has lost all of Feburay's coins...: What happened to my coins?? Every time I do a Daily challenge - the coins are awarded only to erase when I win the next challenge. What i am trying to say is my winnings are not accumulation....