Lost Email & Password

Discus and support Lost Email & Password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was playing on his Xbox One without any issues. The next day he couldn't login into his account! It was set-up to be automatic with his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Missy Beap, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Missy Beap
    Missy Beap Guest

Lost Email & Password

My son was playing on his Xbox One without any issues. The next day he couldn't login into his account! It was set-up to be automatic with his controller, he tried to login manually but it would not let him, it would just bring
    him back to the main menu. We rebooted the console several times and when it was time to put in his account it wouldn't let him enter anything then it would take him into the next step.

To make matter worst, he miss wrote his email and password on the book!

Has anyone have an idea on what to do?

:)

Missy Beap, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Missy Beap Win User

Lost Email & Password

Tks for the quick reply, will call in tomorrow. He also tried to create a new account but the system would not let him sign in under any another account.

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Lost Email & Password

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

You will need to be signed into a Microsoft account in order for you to be able to request a call back.

Since you don't have the necessary info to sign into your account, its recommend that you use an alternate account or

create a Microsoft account
    in order to be able to request a call back.

Once you get in-touch with an agent, you should still be able to request assistance for recovering your account.
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Lost Email & Password

I hope and this link can help you.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Lost Email & Password

Hello Missy Beap,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you were experiencing issues that led to performing a factory reset on the console, but now the email and password are incorrect when attempting to load the profile on to the Xbox One. Is
    this correct? In this case, we would recommend getting in contact with an Xbox support agent. As long as you know the gamertag, and can verify the account through the standard process, they should be able to help you out. I'll also leave a few links that may
    be of assistance for you here.

Xbox Support - Contact Us

Find your Microsoft account email address

Forgot Microsoft Account Password | Microsoft Password Reset

Hope this helps!
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Lost email & Password

You will need to contact Xbox customer support and prove to them that the account is yours by whatever verification methods they require.
Thema:

Lost Email & Password

1. Lost Email & Password - Similar Threads - Lost Email Password

2. Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.: My partner is trying to log into her Xbox Account but cant due to not knowing the email or password attached to it. We've tried the recovery option but due to not providing enough information we...
  3. lost password for account linked to a non-existent email

in XBoX on Windows
    lost password for account linked to a non-existent email: How can I reset a password (then change the associated email) on a Microsoft xBox account? The email is no longer good and I can't remember the password. 41dfb763-3e78-4ec0-9c32-e1e923d5c174
  4. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  5. Lost email & Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost email & Password: Help . . . I had to reset my XBOX One Console and now I cannot sign back into my account as I have forgotten my email address . . I know my gamer tag but not my email address. Does anyone know...
  6. Lost account family setting password and email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account family setting password and email: I forgot my info to my old profiles family settings password and the email that goes with it. It is called VenomyGlitch and it is downloaded on my Xbox 360 and I can sign in to it, but I can't...
  7. Lost Profile and forgot email/password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Profile and forgot email/password: Hi, I accidentally deleted my profile on my Xbox 360 and I don't remember my email or password. I lost my email a long time ago and there's no chance of me getting it back. On the bright side, I...
  8. Lost password and email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost password and email: I had my Xbox One set where I did not have to log in each time and last week when I was getting ready to play a game, an update showed up and then suddenly I was booted out and it asked me to log...
  9. Recovering lost email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering lost email and password: I need help recovering my nephews account on xbox live, his hard drive needed to be formatted and all data was lost? Any help will be appreciated. 305c7dbd-b76e-4eb8-9fd1-d4fb933eb2cb
  10. Lost account Email and Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account Email and Password: I got my Xbox 360 back when they first came out, and we set up the account with information from back then (around 2005 I think). We used my sister's very first email address and some password....