Lost game map packs and seasons pass

Discus and support Lost game map packs and seasons pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had to take our xbox one (day one edition) back to the store to exchange it under warranty and was given a brand new xbox one. I have set it up and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigSmokeyBlue, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Lost game map packs and seasons pass

Had to take our xbox one (day one edition) back to the store to exchange it under warranty and was given a brand new xbox one. I have set it up and re-downloaded some games but seem to have lost all of the map packs, personalization packs, and seasons pass.
    Does anyone know how we can get these back??? as we have already paid for these items.

Thanks for the help.

Russell

:)

BigSmokeyBlue, Aug 30, 2014
  2. How to download all the map packs?

I bought the season pass when I originally bought Halo 4. I stopped playing just before the first map pack was released. I want to get back into the game, and I know I've missed a few map packs. How do I download the packs without being charged again
    if I were to download it through the marketplace? (I already paid for them because I bought the season pass)

EDIT (More info): From what I've read, to get the map packs with the season pass you have to access the "Xbox Live Marketplace" option from in-game. When I select the XLM option there are only 10 things, the Spec Ops pack and 9 avatar items. No map passes.
    So I guess my question is how do I download the map packs with my season pass from in game?

LightningBird-3D10E5BD-FA55-4EA5-B681-F54B18BAA459, Aug 30, 2014
  3. online pass

Ya, War Games pass is a Season pass. in other words, it's just pay in advance for the map packs.

Undeadfire Zero, Aug 30, 2014
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

online pass

Ya, War Games pass is a Season pass. in other words, it's just pay in advance for the map packs.
  5. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Pax East: Titanfall news

Umm 25$ for the season pass. 10$ for the map pack separately. Save 5$ if you purchase the season pass.
  6. dainja raas Win User

Titanfall: over priced, waste of time?

Map packs are £7:99 each , by the way . £20:00 for season pass , equivalent to three map packs.
  7. Patrick M. Martin Win User

XBox ONE: Hardenned Edition vs Season Pass

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]So what's the difference between these 2?[/quote]

Hardended Edition is a version of the game that includes the full game and the season pass. Season Pass is DLC that does not include the game.

The season pass (whether you get it included in the hardended edition or as separate DLC) gives you access to download the 4 map packs that will be released for this game over the next few months. Buying the season pass ends up being like a $10 discount
    over buying all 4 map packs separately.
  8. BongKaos Win User

mw3

Did you purchase the map packs or season pass??
Thema:

Lost game map packs and seasons pass

1. Lost game map packs and seasons pass - Similar Threads - Lost game map

2. Flight Simulator lost game data.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator lost game data.: So I started out playing Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Game Pass PC and done roughly 65hrs of game time. Last night I bought MSFS from Steam and deleted MSFS from Xbox Game Pass. All my game time...
  3. You have lost me as a customer for XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    You have lost me as a customer for XBOX Game Pass: I really don't know if this is the place to post as trying to find information about the problems I have had in the last few days has been frustrating to say the least. I am not a huge fan of the...
  4. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  5. Lost game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game data: I went to load snowrunner yesterday and all my stuff is gone. I have none of my trucks or anything. How do i get my saved data back df971266-dbf4-4449-bf48-64766c8b1e5d
  6. Has anyone had their controllers disconnect mid-game? My fully charged Elite V2 lost...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had their controllers disconnect mid-game? My fully charged Elite V2 lost...: This has never happened before and I’m curious if it may be related to this new dash. submitted by /u/Cynnthetic [link] [comments]
  7. Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10. I lost all of my progress on MS Solitair, Jigsaw, Wordament and some other games. There is something in the Forums about this but the link is broken....
  8. Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?: Hi there - I just created a question not too long ago here:...
  9. Spiritfarer game save lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiritfarer game save lost: Played Spiritfarer for hours yesterday, saved and quited properly. Worked yesterday where game save still existed. But today, only "New Game" options. 5c6a099b-0174-43f6-a9ac-a6bf739c4fc9
  10. lost xbox360 save files for my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost xbox360 save files for my games: i have an xbox 360, i know its old, but i love it and it didnot need wifi. when i turned on my console yesterday it would not let me connect to my gamertag unless i resubmitted my email and...