Lost game map packs and seasons pass

Discus and support Lost game map packs and seasons pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had to take our xbox one (day one edition) back to the store to exchange it under warranty and was given a brand new xbox one. I have set it up and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigSmokeyBlue, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Lost game map packs and seasons pass

Had to take our xbox one (day one edition) back to the store to exchange it under warranty and was given a brand new xbox one. I have set it up and re-downloaded some games but seem to have lost all of the map packs, personalization packs, and seasons pass.
    Does anyone know how we can get these back??? as we have already paid for these items.

Thanks for the help.

Russell

:)

BigSmokeyBlue, Aug 30, 2014
  2. How to download all the map packs?

I bought the season pass when I originally bought Halo 4. I stopped playing just before the first map pack was released. I want to get back into the game, and I know I've missed a few map packs. How do I download the packs without being charged again
    if I were to download it through the marketplace? (I already paid for them because I bought the season pass)

EDIT (More info): From what I've read, to get the map packs with the season pass you have to access the "Xbox Live Marketplace" option from in-game. When I select the XLM option there are only 10 things, the Spec Ops pack and 9 avatar items. No map passes.
    So I guess my question is how do I download the map packs with my season pass from in game?

LightningBird-3D10E5BD-FA55-4EA5-B681-F54B18BAA459, Aug 30, 2014
  3. online pass

Ya, War Games pass is a Season pass. in other words, it's just pay in advance for the map packs.

Undeadfire Zero, Aug 30, 2014
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

online pass

Ya, War Games pass is a Season pass. in other words, it's just pay in advance for the map packs.
  5. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Pax East: Titanfall news

Umm 25$ for the season pass. 10$ for the map pack separately. Save 5$ if you purchase the season pass.
  6. dainja raas Win User

Titanfall: over priced, waste of time?

Map packs are £7:99 each , by the way . £20:00 for season pass , equivalent to three map packs.
  7. Patrick M. Martin Win User

XBox ONE: Hardenned Edition vs Season Pass

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]So what's the difference between these 2?[/quote]

Hardended Edition is a version of the game that includes the full game and the season pass. Season Pass is DLC that does not include the game.

The season pass (whether you get it included in the hardended edition or as separate DLC) gives you access to download the 4 map packs that will be released for this game over the next few months. Buying the season pass ends up being like a $10 discount
    over buying all 4 map packs separately.
  8. BongKaos Win User

mw3

Did you purchase the map packs or season pass??
Thema:

Lost game map packs and seasons pass

1. Lost game map packs and seasons pass - Similar Threads - Lost game map

2. How to recover lost game save?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover lost game save?: Hello, I just launched "Kingdom Come: Deliverence" and I have lost my saved game file, I have put lots of hours into the game and I need to know how to recover it, It is disgusting that I am...
  3. Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers: Went on wwe 2k 19 just now to finish a caw and none of them are there like the game reset it self even my fished the story and its at the beginning also got this when starting the game up [img]...
  4. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...
  5. Game Data Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Data Lost: So, my game data for Overwatch is just completely gone. I deleted the game off my console for a while because I wanted to take a break. I redownloaded it and it says I'm level 1 with absolutely...
  6. Lost access to my game and still charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to my game and still charged: I had purchased Mortal Kombat X on the Microsoft Store, but I was charged twice, two purchases of $21.24, even though I only bought one game. I contacted Xbox Support through their support...
  7. minecraft game crash, lost everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft game crash, lost everything: the game has crashed several times, this way I lose material and points. Is there a way to prevent or undo this? i play the game on pc, windows 10 a2a00ed0-f52f-493f-8c12-592d6dbee47a
  8. I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds: I recently uninstalled Minecraft then reinstalled it. Before I uninstalled it, I made sure that my worlds were saved, but I when I try to restore my worlds, I can't find them anywhere. I tried...
  9. Lost account and i can't get in game Forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account and i can't get in game Forza 4: Hello .dear Microsoft technician. I had a big problem with my child's computer , the hardisk crushed, i lost all data . I bought annother hdd a ssd one and i cant get in the game Forza 4 because...
  10. I have lost some of my Xbox One game captures after updating the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have lost some of my Xbox One game captures after updating the console: I recorded two game clips on the Xbox today (26th Oct 2019), and each of them said 'Game clip recorded', so they should have saved. I checked in the 'Recent Captures tab and they were there, but I...