Lost Game progress after changing account alias

Discus and support Lost Game progress after changing account alias in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fabricio7p, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Fabricio7p
    Fabricio7p Guest

Hello folks from Microsoft,

After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still there but when i log in Forza Horizon 4 for exemple it always starts a new game.

:)

Fabricio7p, Aug 28, 2019
  2. TRAPOUL80 Win User

3. Zero420override Win User

Did you only change the associated E-mail, or the entire account?
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

This support Cloud game saves FAQ may assist you to troubleshoot your issue.

Were you connected to the Network when playing and saving progress?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox]

Hello!

Thank you for keeping up with us. The progress for all your games is tied to a specific account. If you change the alias of the Microsoft account, it does not affect the game progress you have made with that account. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox]

Hey there Niccolo thanks for keeping in touch.

As previously stated by fellow XBF Leonzo G, changing the account alias does not affect the game progress you have made with that account.
    All that changes is the way you sign into the account, but all game progress and purchases stay safe. Let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues!
Thema:

1. Lost Game progress after changing account alias - Similar Threads - Lost Game progress

2. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  3. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  4. Lost all game progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all game progress.: Not sure where to even go with this question. I was signed in on Xbox Console Companion and was playing Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery. There was a storm nearby and the power went out at my house...
  5. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out. 19f8214c-fa66-4dff-8eb5-72c577d4fb64
  6. Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost: Hello, I've been playing the game on xbox game pass for more than 10 hours, and today I decided I wanted to switch the game folder to my SSD and since I couldn't find an option in the xbox app to...
  7. 我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation: My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation: My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get...: 我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation) My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get back faa58b2d-1740-4250-8764-9eca5052275d
  8. Game progress lost after relinking to my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress lost after relinking to my Xbox account: Hi there, I was playing Modern Combat 5 game and I had liked the game to my Xbox account. I had to reinstall the game. After connecting back to my Xbox account, my progress is lost :(. Could you...
  9. Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updaing console and colonial marines for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updaing console and colonial marines for the ...: Hi all, I Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updating console and colonial marines for the first time. I changed my gamer tag and I can still see my achievements etc in my profile...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update: I have been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games since 2017, including all the Daily Challenges, on my laptop and had reached Expert Level in all 3 games. However, following a recent Windows...