Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help

Discus and support Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Microsoft xbox support person told me to go to settings, storage, hard drive, profiles, select profile with glitches "redhead killer", delete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matthew9a, Jun 14, 2014.

1. matthew9a
    matthew9a Guest

The Microsoft xbox support person told me to go to settings, storage, hard drive, profiles, select profile with glitches "redhead killer", delete profile only which I did and then of course I lost the connection with the support and can't access my saved
    data....it's under "unknown" profile. Help!

:)

matthew9a, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Log in issues

I recently tried to log in to my account on a friends Xbox one, but the gamer tag that came up is nothing to do with me, or my friend at all. Now when I log in to Microsoft, the strange tag comes up and Ive lost all my data and saved games. Tried contacting
    the so called techies, but all they did was waste my time and were completely useless. Can anyone help?

WoolyCannon2551, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Fifa 14 crashed to dashboard

as others have, i tried to reinstall the game and clear all my saved data but didn't work. the solution about changing arena player did work, unfortunatley because i deleated all saved game data i lost all my ultimate team players that i had bought through
    player packs and i can't get them back so that money was wasted. definatley try changing the arena player before you wipe all your saved data.

GreedyBarracuda, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help

Hey there matthew9a Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help :)

You would need to download your profile from Xbox LIVE. You can find out how to do this by following the below guide.

support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console

The reason the save data is coming up as 'Unknown' is because you have deleted the profile they were attached to. Re-downloading it should fix the problem for you.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 14, 2014
Thema:

1. Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help - Similar Threads - Lost gamer tag

2. Gamer tag perso [Edit - Transaltion] - Lost gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag perso [Edit - Transaltion] - Lost gamer tag: ho recuperato la password dell id microsoft (che avevo smarrito). E mi ha chiesto di collegare il gamertag ma non sono riuscito a collegare quello che avevo in precedenza e me ne ha fatto creare...
  3. i lost my gamer tag when I did a update

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my gamer tag when I did a update: iwant my old achievements b ack 6ebf519f-f692-4f59-bfe4-7b4af7e78b11
  4. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  5. Lost gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer tag: Hi our Xbox did a reboot and had to be reinstalled, my son couldn't find his gamer tag and made a new one using the same email address, but his progress in all games (primarily GTA IV) was lost -...
  6. lost my one free gamer tag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost my one free gamer tag change: Today I was trying to change my one free gamer tag change and after contacting xbox live support they told me that you only have 30 days to use the one time free gamer tag change. I is beyond...
  7. Lost gamer score and tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer score and tag: Hi, I recently got an Xbox One and was hoping to bring over my GT and score but my tag seems to have been changed to something completely different and my score has been reset to zero (I...
  8. lost gamer tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost gamer tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: My x box has set!!! me up for a new gamer tag and i cant get the old one back !! ! Pluse every time i try and get in contact with them the syystem is either down or no one pays attention!!! PLEASE...
  9. I lost my gamer tag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my gamer tag.: I have a gamertag https://account.xbox.com/ru-ru/profile?gamerTag=SpecialVozduh . I created it 6-8 years ago without internet. Today I escaped from my tag and could not enter. I know my old...
  10. My account was hacked, and i lost access too my xbox live gamer tag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked, and i lost access too my xbox live gamer tag.: So i realized my Microsoft account was hacked because i couldn't access it at all and i couldn't go on Xbox live etc. so my email was closed. but now i cant play on Xbox live because when i try to...