Lost gamertag

Discus and support Lost gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 gamertags 1 for me and 1 for my kid on separate email address but some how they are connected now and 1 of the gamertags can't be found now?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jonneal1, Jan 23, 2022.

1. jonneal1
    jonneal1 Guest

Lost gamertag

I have 2 gamertags 1 for me and 1 for my kid on separate email address but some how they are connected now and 1 of the gamertags can't be found now? Not sure how to find it?

:)

jonneal1, Jan 23, 2022
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Lost gamertag

If you changed your gamertag it becomes available again for other users to use. If however you changed your GT to "Club" and it's now your old gamertag again then I suggest contacting Xbox Live Support via phone

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. KrisFarrell Win User

gamertag lost

You cant use the same email address on two different Xbox Accounts.

As previously stated you would have to pass security for support to assist you with this issue. This is to protect users information and accounts from being stolen. If you cant remember what info you put on the account and cant verify you are the account
    holder, then unfortunately you will not be able to access the account. Also, to access your bank account details you need to know some security info, if you know this they yes obviously you can access your bank account. But if you didnt know your info do you
    think the bank would let you access the account? No they wouldnt. Same system applies here.
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

LOST GAMERTAG!

5. VibroPlex Win User

Lost gamertag

Then perhaps an Xbox LIVE agent might find it from the full name, phone number or other information?

Please find your national support line from the weblink in my .sig below and ask for Option 2 to find the LIVE agents.
  6. Cooper1228 Win User

Lost gamertag

Also this is just an account I had from a while back. NOT the one I'm looking for.
Thema:

Lost gamertag

1. Lost gamertag - Similar Threads - Lost gamertag

2. I was hacked and logged in my account my gamertag was changed and I Lost all my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was hacked and logged in my account my gamertag was changed and I Lost all my games: I was hacked and the gamertag was changed and lost all the games when i search for my gamertag the profile still exists ( Chourico2597 ). I've tried to log in in my 3 emails to see if the if I...
  3. Lost my old gamertag with old game purchases but I'm using a new gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old gamertag with old game purchases but I'm using a new gamertag: I had an old gamertag with game purchases that were associated with the microsoft account I currently use with my new gamertag. I'm trying to find this old gamertag so I can play those old...
  4. Lost Xbox Account But remember Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Xbox Account But remember Gamertag: Hello, I've wanted to recover my old Xbox 360 account but don't remember my email. I do tho remember my gamertag. I've tried getting support from the bot chat but clicking lost username/email just...
  5. Removed account and signed back in but has made me create a new gamertag and lost all saved...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed account and signed back in but has made me create a new gamertag and lost all saved...: Hi guys I had an error message 0x804001a that prompted me to remove account and then log back in I did this and has now made a completely new gamertag and account. Please help as iv lost my fifa...
  6. I lost my old gamertag and cannot change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my old gamertag and cannot change it back: Before I type more I want it to be known I have contacted support multiple times and the one solution I have been told is use this feature. I used to have the gamertag Yephos for a good amount...
  7. Lost my old GamerTag after I sold my old console and can't recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old GamerTag after I sold my old console and can't recover: Hello, I can't recover my old GamerTag: MrPeachyPenguin. I can't figure out what email it's associated with, and I jsut bought a new Xbox Series X and created a new GamerTag, but I want my old...
  8. Lost gamertag after Black Screen of death reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost gamertag after Black Screen of death reset: Hi everyone, I followed the reset instructions after having the black screen issue and opted to keep my games and apps. When I restarted my Xbox it asked me to create a new gamertag. I tried...
  9. Lost Save File dodgeball academia After Changing Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Save File dodgeball academia After Changing Gamertag: I recently lost my save file for Dodgeball Academia after changing my gamertag. Is there any way that my save file can be restored? I had been playing the game without issue for a week+, but then...
  10. Gamertag lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag lost: I recently changed my Microsoft account password. I still can login into Minecraft, but I now have been assigned a new generic gamertag. Is there a way to get back my old gamertag?...