Lost Gamertag

Discus and support Lost Gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a gold membership and kept it in good standing as I lost connectivity at home. I have since bought a new console and when I went to download my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PiercingRook658, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Lost Gamertag

I had a gold membership and kept it in good standing as I lost connectivity at home. I have since bought a new console and when I went to download my Gamertag it made me sign in and then gave me a random Gamertag ive never seen before. I then loaded my original
    Gamertag off of a usb and tried to access it now it claims it doesn't exist under my account how do I retrieve my old tag?

:)

PiercingRook658, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Zetec Andy
    Zetec Andy Guest
    Whats this lot worth?

No the games great, ive given up with the xbox since microshaft lost my gamertag and gamer score in there system on friday night.

Zetec Andy, Feb 8, 2014
  3. hirushu
    hirushu Guest
    Lost Gamertag

I was also at about 6 - 8k gs.....

hirushu, Feb 8, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Lost Gamertag

You'll need to contact support. If the Microsoft Account was deleted then they will need to attach it to a new one.

fredgiblet, Feb 8, 2014
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Lost gamertag

If you changed your gamertag it becomes available again for other users to use. If however you changed your GT to "Club" and it's now your old gamertag again then I suggest contacting Xbox Live Support via phone

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

gamertag lost

You cant use the same email address on two different Xbox Accounts.

As previously stated you would have to pass security for support to assist you with this issue. This is to protect users information and accounts from being stolen. If you cant remember what info you put on the account and cant verify you are the account
    holder, then unfortunately you will not be able to access the account. Also, to access your bank account details you need to know some security info, if you know this they yes obviously you can access your bank account. But if you didnt know your info do you
    think the bank would let you access the account? No they wouldnt. Same system applies here.
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

LOST GAMERTAG!

8. VibroPlex Win User

Lost gamertag

Then perhaps an Xbox LIVE agent might find it from the full name, phone number or other information?

Please find your national support line from the weblink in my .sig below and ask for Option 2 to find the LIVE agents.
  9. Cooper1228 Win User

Lost gamertag

Also this is just an account I had from a while back. NOT the one I'm looking for.
Thema:

Lost Gamertag

1. Lost Gamertag - Similar Threads - Lost Gamertag

2. Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...: I have a unique issue. A few years ago when MS had the Live.com Profile pages, much like Facebook, I had an account that also became an Xbox account. The name I used for that account was the...
  3. I lost my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my gamertag: I bought xbox game pass and was playing FH4 on my PC. After format on my PC, I login in into my Microsoft account and got a new Gamertag. how can I recover my old one?...
  4. Lost gamertag/identity

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost gamertag/identity: My old PC crashed. I now have a new PC but when I try to play Microsoft Solitaire suite games I am prompted to create a new gamertag although I previously had one.. I would like to continue using...
  5. lost gamertag and saved games

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost gamertag and saved games: My son's xbox 360 locked up. We did an external update. it now works, but his gamertag and log in were gone. He can not access saved sessions of games. How can we either log in with that email,...
  6. Lost Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamertag: I've reset my Xbox One, and signed in with my Microsoft account, but it is displaying a random gamertag and I have none of my friends or achievements on. Any suggestions?...
  7. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  8. How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?: Hi, hope someone can help? I haven't played my Xbox 360 for couple years, the email I had linked to teh account is now not accessible. However when I log onto my Xbox 360 the Gamertag is still...
  9. Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA: need password\need email\need credit card gamertag AliAall my progress is saved on it. 3fdfd76a-b90d-48e1-9611-6d19f58e3bbd
  10. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...