Lost games

Discus and support Lost games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an xbox a while ago but it broke down and the store couldnt fix it and i just got a new one but it apears that im missing some game(s) for an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver_Hurtig, May 2, 2021.

1. Lost games

I had an xbox a while ago but it broke down and the store couldnt fix it and i just got a new one but it apears that im missing some game(s) for an example im missing forza horizon 4, it doesnt show up in my owned games, but i can still see my progress and throphies in it, how can i get my game back as it was pretty expensive and a great game

:)

Oliver_Hurtig, May 2, 2021
  2. pkvas Win User

Lost game

It should be free in the store assuming he used the code on the right gamer tag
  3. WPAK Win User

Lost games

Hi there,

since you said the name changed (and you are sure it's the correct email address) a cause could be that somehow a new account was created on top of your old account, which overrules the old (correct account)

In such situation it's best to contact official Xbox Support by Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can do a check based on the GTs if that is indeed the case and for the steps on how to solve the situation.

Let us know the results
  4. GreenLantern4 Win User

lost games

As indicated, the purchases you made are tied to the gamertag that made them. Go to your Download History under Account Management and redownload them.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Lost Games

Hey Max!

Is it possible that you were a member of the Xbox Game Pass Subscription? If that has expired or been cancelled and you did not originally purchase the game (why its not in your order history) you would need to either purchase the game or reactivate your
    Game Pass Subscription. It could also be that the game was originally purchased on a different Microsoft account or was being game shared from an account that owns the content.

Hope this helps!
  6. Royco85 Win User

Lost games

Hi , they are x one titles as I stated. My gold is active until 27th April 2019 . The main 2 I play often is player unknown battle grounds and sniper elite 4
Thema:

Lost games

1. Lost games - Similar Threads - Lost games

2. Xbox crashed and I lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox crashed and I lost games: So I had an issue where my xbox one crashed mid-game and when I restarted the console, I only had 5 of my 46 games. I wound up doing a hard reset after a bit of research but I still only have 9...
  3. lost games on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    lost games on my account: i own sea of thieves on the microsoft store, and for some reason my game has gone, and all billing information for it has gone aswell, yet the account that is connected to my xbox companion has...
  4. Local and cloud game files; I lost some data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local and cloud game files; I lost some data: So, I was loading up Minecraft, and then it said there was two different files, one on my xbox, and one saved in the cloud. I accidentally pressed cloud, and now I am wondering whether I can...
  5. Game data lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game data lost: When I was about to play a game a screen said if I wanted to use a recent save or an older save. I wanted to use the older save but I accidentally pressed the recent save and now my data from the...
  6. Lost and Angry -- Being Charged For a Game x2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost and Angry -- Being Charged For a Game x2: Okay, so yesterday I ordered Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 which is 9.99 however it appears Microsoft canceled my order. So I didn't get the game and the rights to play it. However,...
  7. Lost purchases for a game after changing my Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost purchases for a game after changing my Gamertag: I bought some in game currency for Brunswick Pro Billiards and then I changed my Gamertag and now the game has basically reset itself so that the currency I bought has disappeared and all the game...
  8. Lost My Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost My Purchased Game: This first happened to me when bo1 became backwards compatible - I lost all the DLC except Shangri La. Support couldnt help and I accepted that I mustve been mistaken. Then today I noticed that...
  9. F1 2020 game whole game progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2020 game whole game progress lost: i opened f1 2020 today (7/03/21) and i had to make a new character, and ive lost all game progress from when the game come out. not sure if this is an update but i want my progress back, any help...
  10. Series 1 Elite Controller Lost Sync mid game!

in XboX Insiders
    Series 1 Elite Controller Lost Sync mid game!: So my elite series 1 controller has just lost sync with my series x mid game. I had to exit out of Fallout 76 by restarting my console, and now my console and controller are again, refusing to...