Lost half of my settings options?

Discus and support Lost half of my settings options? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So all of the sudden i can’t get to xbox home settings and other settings. More then the half dissapeared? Anybody had this it’s so weird and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DrDabbingLamas, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Lost half of my settings options?

So all of the sudden i can’t get to xbox home settings and other settings. More then the half dissapeared? Anybody had this it’s so weird and frustrating

submitted by /u/DrDabbingLamas
    [link] [comments]

/u/DrDabbingLamas, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Up1nSpace Win User

COD Ghosts update

I get lost half the time and all of my kills are just luck most of the time... :D
  3. ItSoHMtD Win User

Sabotaging Jets

No doubt about that. I am not looking forward to all the games to be lost by half my team camping the runway.
  4. JOKERMAN50 Win User

It has started....resets in Judgment

I had all my campaign stats, cog tags, all stars on all levels, declassified missions, reset after each of the last two updates. My wife lost half of what I lost.
  5. stuntmanjbc Win User

Lost Odyssey Digital Download

Lost Odyssey is one of my favorite 360 games and since my old copy was lost, I might rebuy this, however I'm not buying it digitally since I can get a used, physical copy for half the price.
  6. altidude3 Win User

SP fixed?

I lost my progress last night. I was about half way through campaign. Starting over sucks.
Thema:

Lost half of my settings options?

1. Lost half of my settings options? - Similar Threads - Lost half settings

2. I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help: So, I won Forza Horizon 4 last year in a giveaway. After playing for a while I decided I wanted the Ultimate Edition. I managed to get it for Christmas and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I managed to...
  3. reset my OLD LOST account

in XBoX Accessibility
    reset my OLD LOST account: i need to ask how to speak to a person to reactivate my account on my xbox 47a888d7-f592-4d4c-9d77-123571c212d8
  4. How to recover lost game save?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover lost game save?: Hello, I just launched "Kingdom Come: Deliverence" and I have lost my saved game file, I have put lots of hours into the game and I need to know how to recover it, It is disgusting that I am...
  5. Relative just lost everything in Bushfires, a question before buying him a replacement..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Relative just lost everything in Bushfires, a question before buying him a replacement..: Hey! As the title says, my little cousin (Willy207) and his family lost everything in the Regional NSW bushfires through the week. I was hoping to buy him a new Xbox and replacement games,...
  6. Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost: This has been going on for a VERY long time now. My Halo wars 2 campaign progress/save files keep disappearing. I've tried deleting local save data and reserved space, power cycling the console...
  7. Recovering Long Lost Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Long Lost Account: Hello, I am hoping someone can help with this, as it's been a problem I have been trying to find a solution to for almost six years and it seems like I can never find the right help. My Gamertag...
  8. Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update: I play only story mode. I went offline at about halfway through game and never bothered to be online again till today. Console was saving my latest progress on hard drive I guess so I was fine....
  9. Assassins Creed Origins - Lost half my gear (possible bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins - Lost half my gear (possible bug): Hello. First of all sorry for not posting this in the Assasins Creed category but the place is dead. I've just booted up this game to continue playing and I've lost half my stuff. I'm about half...
  10. Reinstalled game and lost over half of puzzles and game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled game and lost over half of puzzles and game currency: I had to reinstall the Microsoft Jigsaw game because it wouldn't start anymore. After I reinstalled the game at least half or more of my progress was gone. I have around half the game currency I...