Lost Madden 21 Account/Saved Date after switching EA Account linked with Xbox Account.

Discus and support Lost Madden 21 Account/Saved Date after switching EA Account linked with Xbox Account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I switched the EA Account that was linked to my Xbox account to use most recent personal accounts and after doing so all of my Madden 21 Data including... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonShuster, May 5, 2021.

1. JonShuster
    JonShuster Guest

Lost Madden 21 Account/Saved Date after switching EA Account linked with Xbox Account.

I switched the EA Account that was linked to my Xbox account to use most recent personal accounts and after doing so all of my Madden 21 Data including my Ultimate Team were gone. As soon as I linked the new EA Account I loaded into Madden and it prompted me to make a new character which is the first thing all new players do. After skipping that I saw that my Madden Account was at level zero and my ultimate team was gone. I immediately went to EA help and had a conversation with someone to try to recover my data and team. The important part of the conversation is in the attached pictures. They could not help as "game progress is totally platform specific," so I am hoping that my platform can assist. Is there some way I can recover my data? My brother and I spent a combined 40 days on Madden 21 and also spent a considerable amount of money. Is there anyway that I can retrieve my Madden data and Ultimate team? Would Xbox servers have that information saved anywhere? Because I know that when you go to Game > Manage game and add-ons > Saved data, there are options to "delete the data on this Xbox console only" or "from this console and the Xbox network." So could my data be on the "Xbox network" or anywhere else? Is there any possible way to retrieve my data? Any and all information or possible options would be extremely appreciated as I have spent a lot of time on this team and it would be awful for all of that work to be for nothing. Thank you so much!

Lost Madden 21 Account/Saved Date after switching EA Account linked with Xbox Account. [​IMG]

Lost Madden 21 Account/Saved Date after switching EA Account linked with Xbox Account. [​IMG]

:)

JonShuster, May 5, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Product key

From EA's site:

How do I link my accounts?

Make sure the Gamertag, PSN ID, or Nintendo Account you’re trying to connect to is your main account.

All you’ve got to do is open one of our games on your PlayStation, Xbox, or Switch. Some games ask you to log in at the start, others prompt you to sign into EA servers when you try to access online modes.

Put in the email address and password for your primary EA Account when you’re asked to log in. Once you’ve signed in, your accounts will be linked.

Can I link a sub-account?
    Sub-accounts that share Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus won’t be able to connect to EA Accounts to play online.

If you made your EA Account using the
    same email address
    you use for your platform-specific account, load any EA game on your Xbox, PlayStation, or Switch and your accounts should automatically connect.

I think I've already linked my accounts, how can I check?

You can check if you’ve linked your accounts before by checking your
    About Me page on myaccount.ea.com. Any Xbox Gamertags and PSN IDs that are linked to your EA Account will show under Connected Accounts. Connected Switch Accounts
    won’t show here.
  3. HassanB Win User

Battlelog

Hello,

Your XBOX Live Gamertag and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. However, if the email address for your Gamertag is different than the address for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link
    them. This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. Please include your Gamertag and the e-mail address for your EA account.

The adviser might make you download a demo of a EA game like Madden 2013 and ask you to login there with your EA Origin account in the demo and it should successfully link your gamertag to your account.
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings

To change privacy and safety settings for yourself
    1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account).

Note

If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select More links and then select Xbox settings.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

problem with options

Here are a few pointers that may help

To change privacy and safety settings for yourself

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account).

Note

If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select More links and then select Xbox settings.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

madden email address update

Just so I understand so I can try and help you.

Your Xbox AND Madden 20 account are linked to an old email address that you no longer have access to.

If you know the email and password for your account you can change the email address by signing into your account and adding an alias by going to

account.microsoft.com/addassocid

Once you add a new email address to the account you would then be able to make the new email the primary email for the account and then remove the old email from the account. These steps are for updating your email on your Xbox profile/MS account.

As far as updating the email associated with madden you would need to update that through EA/Origin the publishers of the Madden games.
Thema:

1. Lost Madden 21 Account/Saved Date after switching EA Account linked with Xbox Account. - Similar Threads - Lost Madden Account

2. Lost Connection to Host/Server in every game: Modern Warfare, XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Connection to Host/Server in every game: Modern Warfare, XBOX One: Hi all, In the last few days I have been unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Every single game freezes at some point during the play and fails with a Error: Lost Connection to Host/Server...
  3. I opened 2 instances of mc dungeons and it saved the extra one and i lost progress of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened 2 instances of mc dungeons and it saved the extra one and i lost progress of the...: so i accidently opened 2 windows of mc dungeons and i didnt notice and then i completed 2 levels and then closed it then noticed it somehow had another one in the pause screen (for some reason it...
  4. Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X): Recently I decided to purchase Skate 3's DLC on my new Series X console. When playing the game with all the DLC installed I noticed one of them, "Danny's Hawaiian Dream", was not working...
  5. Xbox one Lost support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Lost support?: Hi! I wonder When will Xbox one lose support and when to move to X/S I have no plains to move to X/S If my Xbox dies and it's out of support how will I play on Xbox again? When will the Servers...
  6. Broken Xbox lost in transit to repair centre?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox lost in transit to repair centre?: Hi I’m not sure if this is a common issue that others have been experiencing but it’s gone to the point now where I think I should try and resolve this so my Xbox broke about two weeks ago I...
  7. Lost codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost codes: how do I go about getting games codes I lost when I first got the game..for instance I got the assassins creed codes but only used one and lost the other codes is there a way to get my codes back...
  8. Lost Franchise Madden 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Franchise Madden 21: Im several seasons into Franchise in Madden 21. I last played yesterday, it is gone today. Ive restarted, signed out and back in. Is there a way to recover it? b5a4b8aa-cb7e-4dd1-80a4-2d1ae9437b86
  9. Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...: Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get a new code? 8d064365-597e-4ae6-9f0b-64a666151c44
  10. Lost all saved data for Madden NFL 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all saved data for Madden NFL 17: I updated Madden NFL 17 last night and I tried to play today but it had completely reset the game. I lost all of my saved data. I was in my fourth season on franchise so needless to say I'm a...