Lost Mahjong progress October 2020

Discus and support Lost Mahjong progress October 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Oct 28, 2020 my Mahjong game options were reset and I lost my Daily Challenges progress. I was signed in to my Xbox (software) account before and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Torikiro, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Torikiro
    Torikiro Guest

On Oct 28, 2020 my Mahjong game options were reset and I lost my Daily Challenges progress.

I was signed in to my Xbox (software) account before and after. Did this happen to others?

:)

Torikiro, Oct 29, 2020
  2. AgentScotty2112 Win User

What Files to Back Up to Prevent Reset?

I restored the whole "Microsoft.MicrosoftTreasureHunt_8wekyb3d8bbwe" directory, including all its subdirectories/files, and ended up losing 105 levels of progress instead of all 152 levels of progress.

However, that method may only work for the same user on the same machine with the same install of Windows and the same app version of Treasure Hunt. I tried a similar restore for Mahjong (I lost all my Mahjong medals in October after trying Windows 10)
    and I was unable to start Mahjong after restoring the data.

If you have a second Windows 8.1 device, it might be safer to periodically open Treasure Hunt on that device as another user suggested in the "Reset" thread, which will give you a ready-to-go working backup if you need it.
  3. UncrowdedPear20 Win User

lost all progress in Microsoft Mahjong

My games are not advancing at all! Are they stuck or what?
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

lost all progress in Microsoft Mahjong

Unfortunately the issue lies in the fact that she wasn't signed in to Xbox. You don't have to do anything special to get an Xbox account- you can use whatever email account you used to set up your account on your device. This is most likely what happened-
    it just created a "default" account for her. What the Xbox login does is saves your progress- your games, achievements, etc. There are a lot of good things about this- for instance your achievements and the like will go with you across multiple devices, if
    you have to wipe your computer you won't lose your progress, etc. The downside is that if you play without an account, you don't get these features.

I will check with some members of my team and see if there's any way to get her progress back. When it asked her to sign-in to Xbox, did she enter anything at all? Any additional information you can give me about anything that changed will help. Thanks!
    :)
  5. ViscoseDrake88 Win User

Mahjong is loosing all sucess

I'm having a similar problem with Mahjong, too. I've completed all of this month's daily challenges to date, but I'm only showing credit for completing the challenges from October 1 to October 6, and the current date. When I played the challenges yesterday,
    I got the credit for the win, initially. However, when I went to play today's challenge, I'd lost the credit for yesterday's win, as well as for the other dates after the 6th.
  6. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
Thema:

1. Lost Mahjong progress October 2020 - Similar Threads - Lost Mahjong progress

2. Forza Horizon 3 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 progress lost: Hi there, I had made quite a bit of progress in this game and deleted it and resinstalled to play again. When it syncs, it doesnt retrieve any of my data. Its like its syncing with a fresh copy....
  3. Lost money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost money: I had 6 dollar and something cent on my account and I redeem 50 dollar gift card. I bought 500 marketplace cash in Dc Universe for 5 dollar and 37 cent and I did not buy anything else. I had 51...
  4. NBA 2k20 players lost after spending hundreds of dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 players lost after spending hundreds of dollars: my son has spent hundreds of dollars upgrading his players on NBA 2k20, how nothing of the upgrades are there. how do we recover them. we have watched youtube videos and nothing is working....
  5. My friend lost cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend lost cold war: Hello,my friend QcGoldBoSsAD47 lost cold war and he can't play with me please help us he have no money to rebuy it.What can we do? be6ca814-b1a2-46cf-97c7-22c86af16302
  6. Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons: I pre ordered call duty cold war beat the whole game I noticed I was charged for 2 extra games when on contacted the refund thing requested two refunds then game was canceled now couldn't play it...
  7. I lost my email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my email adress: Hi guys, I really need to recover an old email adress. But my problem is that I can't remember it. I just have my gamertag. Do you know a way to recover it ??????...
  8. Network Lost and lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Lost and lagging: Is it just me or does anybody else have this network connection issue on fortnite with Xbox One? I continously have lagging and glitching issues everytime i play fortnite online on my Xbox One....
  9. After playing & enjoying Mahjong for a week ive lost my scores & now i can't sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After playing & enjoying Mahjong for a week ive lost my scores & now i can't sign in.: WHERE is the support?????? 74202be1-7432-4a96-993a-e48eb5feb3b6
  10. lost all progress in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all progress in Microsoft Mahjong: My wife has been playing Microsoft Mahjong a lot lately on her Surface Pro 2. We turned on her tablet today and tried to play and for some reason all of her progress has been deleted. To my...