Lost Microsoft account login data

Discus and support Lost Microsoft account login data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juliankitt, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Juliankitt
    Juliankitt Guest

I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to recover that account?

:)

Juliankitt, Oct 2, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

My fellow ambassador is trying to help but the link that he put in was for recovering your account but you would need to know the email address associated with the account that you are trying to recover.

If you know the gamertag that was associated with the account you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamertag and if they can verify ownership of the account then they can give you the email address that is
    associated with the account and then can go to the link in the previous post and try and recover the account.
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Wordam t.

Hi Laurie,

As long as you were signed into your account and Xbox Live while you were playing, nothing will be lost if you re-install the game. Game data is associated with your account and backed up to a cloud storage after exiting a game.

Do you play this on PC? Do you use the same Microsoft account to login in to Windows that you use to login to Xbox Live to play this game?

Let us know what device you play on and if a re-install of the game helps.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Travando forza horizon 4 [Translation - Locking Forza Horizon 4]

Hi Luis,

Have you re-installed the game as was suggest by XBF Chris? If you have and the game still does not get past that point in game then you will need to contact Xbox customer support in your region because at that point all troubleshooting will have been attempted
    besides a complete factory reset wiping everything in the console. Your data re-sync's from the Xbox Live cloud storage so your data isn't lost but everything will need to be re-installed.

I'm sorry you can't login to your account to get in contact with customer support, but unfortunately you will need to be able to login to a Microsoft account in order to get in contact with support. Please follow this support article

"When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account"
    for help with getting back into your Microsoft account so you can login to the
    Contact portal for Xbox and speak with someone for further assistance.
  6. WPAK Win User

problème pour utiliser un compte sur xbox one [Translation-problem to use an account on xbox one]

Web translation:

problem to use an account on xbox one

Hello since Sunday I do not know how to use my account louloumack4, after encoding my password I receive a message, problem with your account please log on account.live.com can you help me recover my data.
    thank you in advance

Response:

Hi there,

please follow the advised steps to try and login at
    http://account.microsoft.com

If you can't login then try the steps on the page for forgotten password etc here:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution

It will have all the steps available to try

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Lost Microsoft account login data - Similar Threads - Lost Microsoft account

2. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  3. My Microsoft account lost all money in it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account lost all money in it.: I had redeemed 100$ and i had bought 30$ worth of something and then a couple weeks later i have no money in my account. I have already check my order history but besides the things i bought are...
  4. Lost Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Microsoft account: Can anyone please help? My son recently contacted Microsoft as his games were glitching, they told him to reset his account to factory default,which he did. When he goes to sign in now it is no...
  5. Lost my Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Rewards
    Lost my Microsoft account balance: During the summer of arcade event this year I purchased 3 games (Sonic Mania, CupHead, MegaMan legacy collection 2) and I completed the challenge. Anyways, I had some existing rewards points plus...
  6. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...
  7. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  8. Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.: My Xbox account was hacked and had multiple fraudulent charges made on it back in April. Now I didn't know about this because I was in jail, so all my money I got directly deposited onto my card...
  9. I lost the email address of my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the email address of my microsoft account: Hello I would like to know if it was possible to find the email address of my microsoft account. Because I can not connect with the email address that I usually use this tells me that there is...
  10. Lost connection with XBOX live after unification of Microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost connection with XBOX live after unification of Microsoft accounts: Hi There, I am experiencing some problems to get connection with XBOXLive (my XBOX version XBOX360), after launch of united Microsoft account acccess. It shows message "You have a problem with...