lost minecraft account

Discus and support lost minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i bought minecraft long ago i didnt play since the nether update when i tried to play the game right now i had only the demo version upon login in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Med Lachker, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Med Lachker
    Med Lachker Guest

lost minecraft account

so i bought minecraft long ago i didnt play since the nether update when i tried to play the game right now i had only the demo version upon login in how an i fix this.

:)

Med Lachker, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
  3. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Account Lost

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If you have deleted the account and it has been more than 60 days, there is no way to recover the account.

''If you want to reopen your Microsoft account, just sign in again within that 60 days. We’ll cancel the account closure, and everything will be just as you left it.''
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Account Lost

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Tionasae

May I know if you have the confirmation email about migration process in the Microsoft account that you actually want to use to play Minecraft?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  5. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Account Lost

You were not required to immediately migrate your account or delete your Microsoft account, and you still had 60 days to recover your account. As you have deleted the account, I am afraid that it will not be possible to recover the account, neither the game nor your progress.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

lost minecraft account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Med

Is this happening with Minecraft Java Edition or which edition?

Also, did already migrated the account to a Microsoft account?

And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

lost minecraft account

1. lost minecraft account - Similar Threads - lost minecraft account

2. Lost email to minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost email to minecraft account.: Hello, i have a minecraft account for three years and now after migration i forgot email to it, i know username, pasword, transaction id, almost everything but not the email. Is there any chance...
  3. I lost access to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to my Minecraft account: I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account...
  4. HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: CAN ANYONE HELP ME? [img] I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ACCOUNT HELP MEEEE i switched my launcher. and i...
  5. lost my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my minecraft account: I can't get into my Minecraft after my Xbox Game Pass expired. I bought Minecraft serval years ago, and I migrated it to my current using Microsoft account I joined XGP on may 5 and it expired on...
  6. Minecraft Account Details lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Details lost: I got my minecraft account from my brother, now to migrate i have to verify email and get transaction id .My brother tells me he doesnt know all of that and has lost the details too . Now , i cant...
  7. Old minecraft account lost java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old minecraft account lost java: Me and my brother both loved playing java it was so fun back then with mods, in 2014-2019 but recently when I checked the account I had to migrate it and the original account didn't have a email...
  8. Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft): Hi, a few months ago i launched minecraft and it asked me to migrate my mojang account to microsoft because it "would be more secure" haha... turns out my microsoft account gets hacked a month...
  9. Lost minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost minecraft microsoft account: Months ago I migrated my mojang account to a microsoft one and today had to sign up using my usual microsoft account (this one) but the issue is that my minecraft account (MakarFranx1) doesn't...
  10. I lost my minecraft from microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my minecraft from microsoft account: A few years ago I bought myself a licensed version of minecraft and then successfully migrated the account by combining it with a windows account. During the migration I received two versions of...