Lost my 12 months xbox live ?

Discus and support Lost my 12 months xbox live ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I suddenly lost my xbox live 12 months , I redeem it in July 2013 which means i still have 2 months. I changed my region in February but it was just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MisaMichael, May 10, 2014.

1. MisaMichael
    MisaMichael Guest

I suddenly lost my xbox live 12 months , I redeem it in July 2013 which means i still have 2 months. I changed my region in February but it was just fine. Yesterday i signed in and now i dont have gold?

:)

MisaMichael, May 10, 2014
  2. Help

bought xbox live 12 month subscription for stepid son on my phone from cjs cd keys. Comes up on monitor of xbox purchased in a different region . Help needed I'm lost

GaMm3R NaTh800, May 10, 2014
  3. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, May 10, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

This is something you'll need to contact Xbox Support about as we cannot look into memberships since most of us are not support agents.

5. xTye Win User

This is something you'll need to contact Xbox Support about as we cannot look into memberships since most of us are not support agents.
  6. M1RO XBO Win User

Controller Replacement

What a nerve!!

Maybe I will sell my Xbox One too and grab a PS4!

Normally when they lost a controller they should immediately send a new one and for the inconvenience and for the time I've waited they should send a controller for free oder 12 months abo of xbox live and not 1 month!
  7. WB-5BF98CD1-D0AE-415 Win User

Lost my 12 month gold

Hello again, I tried every step you said and nothing worked still a silver account and no tenure when I click on the avatar where it says your tenure even if you have gold or not.
  8. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Lost my 12 month gold

[quote user="Outlookx"]my Tenure is set back to "0" it was 3.[/quote]

The tenure counter on Xbox Live appears to have some issues affecting random users, it's something that's being looked into by Xbox Support (see here: forums.xbox.com/.../441105.aspx). Follow that link, there's a handful of troubleshooting steps you can
    try to see if it'll revert to your correct tenure.

Remember Tenure increases every time a full 12 months of Xbox Live Gold time have elapsed on the account. Also, being Silver will not cancel the Gold time acquired, but tenure will not increase until Gold time has been added
    again.

if you haven't yet, please try the following steps:

• Delete your PROFILE ONLY from your console
    • Power down your Xbox 360 console
    • Give your console a little breather! Wait 30 or so minutes and power your console back on.
    • Re-download your profile
  9. Mister Maka Win User

I've lost my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months

Hey there famagic92.

Please try removing your Xbox Live profile from your Xbox One, power cycle by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds and then add your profile back.

If you're still having troubles, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support
    for assistance.
Thema:

1. Lost my 12 months xbox live ? - Similar Threads - Lost months live

2. Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year: I used a free month and it ended my yearly sub only four month in this is a concern because I’ve paid annually for years and now its canceled i wanted this added onto my year not losing 8 months...
  3. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  4. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  5. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  6. Lost over £2000 in one month used by my 8-year-old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost over £2000 in one month used by my 8-year-old: My 8-year-old has spent over £2000 in one month on Xbox games such as Roblox. I only discovered this last night and appealed immediately. I would have noticed but I was not a Microsoft mail user...
  7. Lost X box live Membership and have 2 months left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost X box live Membership and have 2 months left: I redownloaded my profile to play a 360 game on my xbox one and now it won't allow me to access with anything online with my xbox live Gold even though I have 2 months left on my membership. Is...
  8. Lost a 3 month Live promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost a 3 month Live promo code: Hello, I recently received a code through the Xbox Live message system from Xbox that had a code for a three months of Xbox Live Gold in it, I wrote the code down somewhere and never put it in...
  9. I've lost my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months: I changed my region from Spain to Argentina and now my XboxOne didn't show me my XboxLive 12 months that I've paid. I need help please. 4cc3fe15-df5a-4d39-9a5f-31cb4801ac49
  10. I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox: Is there any chance to get that back ? I mean to continue the live account ac013352-4d3b-49e2-bcac-40b015a32e17