Lost my 360 account

Discus and support Lost my 360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When my wife got me an XBoxOne I couldnt log in to my 360 account, spent hours and hours on the phone trying to get it fixed. I ended up losing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZacSELLARDS, Jun 21, 2019.

1. ZacSELLARDS
    ZacSELLARDS Guest

Lost my 360 account

When my wife got me an XBoxOne I couldnt log in to my 360 account, spent hours and hours on the phone trying to get it fixed. I ended up losing hundreds of dollars of games because I didn't know that I needed the console ID. I have receipts now that I didn't
    have then. How do I get this straight?

:)

ZacSELLARDS, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Lost my 360 account

Hey there ZacSELLARDS,

In order to recover your Microsoft account you would need to go through the account recover form online. I would advise that you take a look at the following support article and follow the steps properly so that you can attempt to recover the account.

Just answer the questions throughout the support page and it will guide you through the proper steps to recover your account.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  3. Anteater13 Win User

Account Merge

4. cageframpton Win User

games for gold h\

0-0 i sgin in as my xb1 account and it used my new xbox 360 becuase my last one password and email were lost
  5. DEDEZ1NHO Win User

PBR9002 error. Anyone else?

problem for me , I have $120.50 in my account , and I cant buy *** anything in 360, One and nothing use money microsoft account, this support is not work, 1 week i have this problem, and no have solution , i go see all going lost this money,

Account have block , and microsoft no understand situation, and my games this 360 and One I go Lost??

this is Crime !!!! and no see anything work for this, I have this account much time, and I never problems this error PRB9002
  6. kieran91 Win User

Lost my account.

Windows live have been no help to me, and each time i did the recovery option i provided full details from address to prepaid and credit card information and contact support sent me back to windows live, so now i don't know who to contact :(
Thema:

Lost my 360 account

1. Lost my 360 account - Similar Threads - Lost 360 account

2. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...
  3. Lost Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Xbox 360 Account: To start this off a couple gears back When i was younger my dad gave his old xbox account to me one day i got bad grades got locked out of the account by my dad so i got my friend to help me...
  4. Anyway to get lost 360 DLC content back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to get lost 360 DLC content back?: Hey all, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but maybe one of the few. Background. Had an X360, played Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) and had all the maps for the game. I also played MW3. Now I have an...
  5. Long lost xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Long lost xbox 360 account: Hey guys, My issue is that I have a very old xbox account that I can no longer access... I have both of the xbox 360's I use to play on it. The problem is that the email account hat it is under...
  6. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  7. Lost my old xbox live profile from my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old xbox live profile from my xbox 360: Hey. Here's the problem. I've lost my old xbox live profile from my old xbox360. It has been deleted from it but I think I still have game saves saved in my xbox 360 hard drive. I'm trying to...
  8. Lost Xbox 360 console ID

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox 360 console ID: I am trying to pass the security questions regarding an old live.com acct I have that is associated with a gamertag that I am locked out of. RIght now, it is prompting me for my console ID, but I...
  9. Lost content on old Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost content on old Xbox 360: Not actually expecting to get this solved but figure it's worth a shot. I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 and wanted to play some Fable II, but I noticed that the Knothole Island and See the...
  10. Xbox 360 Account lost, possibly overwritten, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account lost, possibly overwritten, need help: I own a Xbox 360 and One. I played on the 360 a LOT, and i have a lot of data in the form of save files for games. When i got the One, i attempted to log in with my Microsoft account, and i...