lost my account data

Discus and support lost my account data in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; After changing my xbox tag, all account data was reset. 26186d14-4298-4bf0-bf5d-cf22da55c3b5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by lanser76, Jul 10, 2021.

1. lanser76
    lanser76 Guest

lost my account data

:)

lanser76, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Hi Im Swat Win User

lost my account data

Changing your Xbox Live Gamertag will not cause you to lose anything. The only thing that changes when you change your Xbox Live Gamertag is the Gamertag, nothing else. Have you tried removing the account and adding it back on to your console? Have you made sure any secondary storage devices are connected properly? Are you sure you're logged into the correct account?

If you could expand on what you mean by "account data", that would help forum users narrow down the problem.
  3. Gabriel Torreirode M Win User

Merge purchases and game saves from an educational email to my personal email

So, purchases and data from an account that will be terminated by my university will be lost?
  4. Djchou Win User

I can't login in my xbox account

sorry but i dont know how to remove my account whithout lost my data can you help me ?
  5. DavidRSS2010 Win User

Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club

I made contact with the Rockstar. It is not possible to transfer data from one platform to another. Unfortunately, I lost my account.
  6. Max Hirst Win User

error code 0x80a4001a

By removing and adding our profiles again will the data on the account be lost
Thema:

lost my account data

1. lost my account data - Similar Threads - lost account data

2. Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...: I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then moved and bought an xbox one. After using this...
  3. Multiple accounts lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple accounts lost: Hey! I can't log on to my account and still have it on the xbox where it originated. I have a log book of all my passwords and tried every single one of them to try and recover my account. This...
  4. Lost Microsoft account on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account on ps4: I made a Microsoft account at the beginning of the year but my account is logged off on my ps4. I can't remember the information for the account like email and password. Is there a way I can find...
  5. Lost a game that I bought on a now deleted account

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost a game that I bought on a now deleted account: I accidentally deleted my account that had a game that I bought (Sea of Thieves) from the Microsoft store and on the new account that I linked to it there was no game that I bought so I wanted to...
  6. I lost my account reset doesnt help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account reset doesnt help: i lost my xbox live password i tried al help but it dont work and i called the help and nothing changed if u click in reset it will send a code to a email i dont have my gamer tag is i eed a...
  7. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...
  8. Lost ESO Age of Empires 3 Account Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ESO Age of Empires 3 Account Data: Hi there, i bought Age of Empires 3 as an steam installation. And i lost my ESO Account Data. So i don't have my password and i don't have my secret answer to the sercret question. The ESO...
  9. XBOX Live Account Cannot Log in / error 0x87c40132 / now all my data online is lost . . . =( ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Account Cannot Log in / error 0x87c40132 / now all my data online is lost . . . =( ...: Hi Guys, Hear my story, last night I was playing witcher 3 like ordinary day, it was fine nothing was wrong and I turn it off the natural way, like quitting the game and removing the disk before...
  10. Account lost/data gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account lost/data gone: Hey, I lost my account CRAFTY_FU6KER a few months back when i was home and didnt think much of it then and thought i would just be able to re download it. The account wasnt working and i wasnt...