Lost my account email

Discus and support Lost my account email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been through the process of account recovery but none of it has worked i have been trying to find the email that associated with one of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlaineNichols, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Lost my account email

I have been through the process of account recovery but none of it has worked i have been trying to find the email that associated with one of my accounts that i lost a little less than a year ago the accounts name is TaWk MIST and created the account
    about 2 years ago and it was a gta V main account but like i said i cant find any way to get the email does anyone have any answers that could help

:)

BlaineNichols, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Lost my account email

Hey Fox,

To begin recovering your account, we encourage you to setup a call or live chat with one of our representatives at our Xbox Support site.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Lost my account email

Hey Blaine

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties attempting to recover you account.

If you have already attempted using the
    Lost Account Solution
    , then the next step that I would recommend is getting in touch with

Xbox Customer Support
    , as here on the forums we don't have any other tools to assist you with recovering a lost account.

Contacting Xbox Customer Support can be done by following these steps:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select Billing and accounts then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – Recover my account
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Request a call from Support

I hope this was of some use to you. I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this may have induced.
  4. CameronPritchard Win User

Lost my account email

Where exactly do i go because i have already been there and so far it has been no help please help me
  5. CameronPritchard Win User

Lost my account email

I had to make a new microsoft account as i had made an account named pritchardLFC03 but have forgotten the email and password so please could you help me as it would be very helpful
  6. CameronPritchard Win User

Lost my account email

Thank you all, also i would like to say thanks too Ben Asker as he had helped me find away to solve the problem
Thema:

Lost my account email

1. Lost my account email - Similar Threads - Lost account email

2. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...
  3. Lost email for Xbox account but still have the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost email for Xbox account but still have the gamertag: Hi, Can someone help me figure out how to recover and old Xbox account using my gamertag? I recently bought an Xbox again and want my old account back but I'm unable to login as I don't remember...
  4. Lost Email Account connected to Xbox Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Lost Email Account connected to Xbox Account: Hello, I am asking this question for a friend who is not tech-savvy so bear with me. She has an Xbox account I think. The reason I say I think is because she does not own an Xbox but she does...
  5. Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.: My partner is trying to log into her Xbox Account but cant due to not knowing the email or password attached to it. We've tried the recovery option but due to not providing enough information we...
  6. lost password for account linked to a non-existent email

in XBoX on Windows
    lost password for account linked to a non-existent email: How can I reset a password (then change the associated email) on a Microsoft xBox account? The email is no longer good and I can't remember the password. 41dfb763-3e78-4ec0-9c32-e1e923d5c174
  7. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  8. Lost email for account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email for account: my son has been signed out of his xbox account and we have tried every email in the house but nothing is working. How do i find the email that is associated with his username please? thank you...
  9. Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT: Hello, Lost my xbox account few years back when i sold my xbox so i don't remember wich email is connected to it. Is there anyway to find the email with only the Gamertag?...
  10. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...