Lost my account email

Discus and support Lost my account email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been through the process of account recovery but none of it has worked i have been trying to find the email that associated with one of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlaineNichols, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Lost my account email

I have been through the process of account recovery but none of it has worked i have been trying to find the email that associated with one of my accounts that i lost a little less than a year ago the accounts name is TaWk MIST and created the account
    about 2 years ago and it was a gta V main account but like i said i cant find any way to get the email does anyone have any answers that could help

:)

BlaineNichols, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Lost my account email

Hey Fox,

To begin recovering your account, we encourage you to setup a call or live chat with one of our representatives at our Xbox Support site.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Lost my account email

Hey Blaine

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties attempting to recover you account.

If you have already attempted using the
    Lost Account Solution
    , then the next step that I would recommend is getting in touch with

Xbox Customer Support
    , as here on the forums we don't have any other tools to assist you with recovering a lost account.

Contacting Xbox Customer Support can be done by following these steps:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select Billing and accounts then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – Recover my account
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Request a call from Support

I hope this was of some use to you. I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this may have induced.
  4. CameronPritchard Win User

Lost my account email

Where exactly do i go because i have already been there and so far it has been no help please help me
  5. CameronPritchard Win User

Lost my account email

I had to make a new microsoft account as i had made an account named pritchardLFC03 but have forgotten the email and password so please could you help me as it would be very helpful
  6. CameronPritchard Win User

Lost my account email

Thank you all, also i would like to say thanks too Ben Asker as he had helped me find away to solve the problem
Thema:

Lost my account email

1. Lost my account email - Similar Threads - Lost account email

2. Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT: Hello, Lost my xbox account few years back when i sold my xbox so i don't remember wich email is connected to it. Is there anyway to find the email with only the Gamertag?...
  3. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  4. I lost my account and I can't remember the email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my account and I can't remember the email...: Hello I'm cybl I lost my account and I can't get it back since i forgot the email and i need help can someone please help how to fix this I didn't add a phone number to it and when I tried finding...
  5. How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?: Hi, hope someone can help? I haven't played my Xbox 360 for couple years, the email I had linked to teh account is now not accessible. However when I log onto my Xbox 360 the Gamertag is still...
  6. How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?: Currently I am trying to find my brothers old Xbox account but don't know the email but know the username. Is there anyway i can sign in without an email or will i be forced to forget this...
  7. Lost my account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my account email: Dear, So I bought an Xbox 2 or 3 years ago, but I forgot the email of that account. The name of the account is DjamellVos with a profile picture blue background with a triangle, it would be very...
  8. Lost email on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email on my account: Hello, I lost access to my xbox live account and can not remember my email adress. I can not establish a cable connection and the wifi card does not work anymore. My username was Son Grokul and I...
  9. Lost my email account [RemissCoffee906]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my email account [RemissCoffee906]: Help i accidently deleted my account and i don't remember the email of the account, it's called RemissCoffee906 b9014fd9-dcec-4dbe-b44b-6f2d73d1dc93
  10. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...