lost my minecraft account

Discus and support lost my minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't get into my Minecraft after my Xbox Game Pass expired. I bought Minecraft serval years ago, and I migrated it to my current using Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sandesh Jawale, Jul 29, 2022.

1. lost my minecraft account

I can't get into my Minecraft after my Xbox Game Pass expired.
    I bought Minecraft serval years ago, and I migrated it to my current using Microsoft account
    I joined XGP on may 5 and it expired on july 28 . After the pass expired, when I open my Minecraft. It shows that I need to buy it again, and I can only play the demo version now. Please help me!

:)

Sandesh Jawale, Jul 29, 2022
  2. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Sandesh, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is this the Minecraft fro Windows or Minecraft Java Edition?
  4. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
  5. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  6. Terraxen Win User

I lost my minecraft account :(

So I resetted my computer because it wasn't working that well anymore and I was scared I would lose it. And I did and i want help to get my minecraft back I can give you proof I have the xbox account on my pc and I can send a screenshot I just want my minecraft
    account back please contact me through anything you can I just really need help with this
    Before I can help I need you to clarify which version of Minecraft you were using. Do you know if you were using the Java Edition or the Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition?

The Java Edition you would have downloaded from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us but if you have the Bedrock Edition you would have downloaded it from the Microsoft Store on your
    PC.

For the Java Edition you will need to contact support through https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us and for Windows 10/Bedrock Edition make sure you have logged into your Microsoft
    account on your PC first of all and try to download it. If that doesn't work you will need to contact support through the following link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

Good luck!
Thema:

1. lost my minecraft account - Similar Threads - lost minecraft account

2. Lost email to minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost email to minecraft account.: Hello, i have a minecraft account for three years and now after migration i forgot email to it, i know username, pasword, transaction id, almost everything but not the email. Is there any chance...
  3. I lost access to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to my Minecraft account: I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account...
  4. HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: CAN ANYONE HELP ME? [img] I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ACCOUNT HELP MEEEE i switched my launcher. and i...
  5. lost minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost minecraft account: so i bought minecraft long ago i didnt play since the nether update when i tried to play the game right now i had only the demo version upon login in how an i fix this....
  6. Minecraft Account Details lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Details lost: I got my minecraft account from my brother, now to migrate i have to verify email and get transaction id .My brother tells me he doesnt know all of that and has lost the details too . Now , i cant...
  7. Old minecraft account lost java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old minecraft account lost java: Me and my brother both loved playing java it was so fun back then with mods, in 2014-2019 but recently when I checked the account I had to migrate it and the original account didn't have a email...
  8. Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft): Hi, a few months ago i launched minecraft and it asked me to migrate my mojang account to microsoft because it "would be more secure" haha... turns out my microsoft account gets hacked a month...
  9. Lost minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost minecraft microsoft account: Months ago I migrated my mojang account to a microsoft one and today had to sign up using my usual microsoft account (this one) but the issue is that my minecraft account (MakarFranx1) doesn't...
  10. I lost my minecraft from microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my minecraft from microsoft account: A few years ago I bought myself a licensed version of minecraft and then successfully migrated the account by combining it with a windows account. During the migration I received two versions of...