Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

Discus and support Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/adamn45, Aug 22, 2019.

1. /u/adamn45
    /u/adamn45 Guest

My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game.

I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t really worried as I would simply open the game without connecting to the internet. Little did I know, Xbox doesn’t let you do this for some reason. So I tried backing the save up on a USB, Xbox doesn’t let you do this either. So I opened Minecraft and tried to copy the save in game, but then it decided to sync data and I lost 2 months worth of progress on my save. I am furious. If I simply had control over my saved games this wouldn’t have happened.

submitted by /u/adamn45
    [link] [comments]

/u/adamn45, Aug 22, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft data deletion

I was playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox). I pressed save and exit but for some reason it deleted a good portion of my Progress. Is it posable to get my data back, and if so how? Thanks!
    sadly if it didnt save or sync its lost
  3. SpacedTrout5 Win User

Xbox Live Cloud Save

You missed the point entirely.

Xbox Life Cloud Save continued syncing with my local Xbox One hard drive every time I started the game. The complete safe was never lost, otherwise the sync would have restored it.

When part of my information disappeared, the sync still happened, but treated the new version -- with the missing data -- as official, and overwrite the other save (that was not missing anything) with the one that was.

Cloud save worked to back up my save, but could not recognize that my save had mysteriously lost some data.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Lost offline Save data

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the issue with the missing saved data, if you were not online when you were playing the game and you no longer have any saved data that data is now lost. In order to prevent Saved data from being lost
    you will have to sync it with the Cloud game saves by going online every once and a while.

It is unfortunate but you will not be able to recover the saved data unless it was previously synced with the cloud. For more info on

Cloud Saved Data FAQ

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Hordie Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

external drive failure

Sadly you need to redownload every game again but the saved data is in the cloud so your son shouldn't have lost any progress at all you only need to sync the save data again
Thema:

1. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing... - Similar Threads - Lost Minecraft save

2. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  3. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....
  4. Minecraft lost over a year of saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost over a year of saves: A few years ago I started building a city in Minecraft (creative) and recently started playing again. I have been playing at least a few days a week for about a month or so. Today I turn my Xbox...
  5. (Solved) How to recover lost saved world in Minecraft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Solved) How to recover lost saved world in Minecraft ?: Hi This append twice in the last month with two different worlds in Minecraft on Xbox (minecraft bedrock edition). The world I was playing on one day doesn't appeared in the menu the next day....
  6. My kids have Lost their minecraft world save,since last update ?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My kids have Lost their minecraft world save,since last update ?!?: hi hope i can get sum help.......My daughter has lost her saved world on minecraft xbox360 since the last update she tells me happened a few days ago... everything was ok before then,,,....she...
  7. Lost my Minecraft save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Minecraft save: People who made Minecraft if your going to update the game than make updates that does't affect the save game files you jerks! b4e5c5ef-2f62-45f9-a446-fdcd426719bb
  8. Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one: When I try to load minecraft to play the game and when the [loading cloud] box appears after startup of the game (minecraft Xbox one edition) it crashes and sends me to the Xbox one dashboard?????...
  9. XBOX 360 Minecraft Save Files lost??? I changed profile Zone to Family and then back to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Minecraft Save Files lost??? I changed profile Zone to Family and then back to ...: My daughter has been playing days of Minecraft and wanted to try online. I changed my profile zone to "Family" but I also had to exit the game because it froze (however it had been saved many...
  10. I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...: I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost to me? I have 2 xbox 360's, one older elite and one newer generation. I have moved a couple profiles...