Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

Discus and support Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, my previous question said that the email didn't work/didn't exist for some reason. I now know that I had made a mistake entering the email. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BerryBerryNice, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

So, my previous question said that the email didn't work/didn't exist for some reason.

I now know that I had made a mistake entering the email. I fixed that and had to reset the password. To my surprise, the microsoft account wasn't linked to my xbox 360 profile for whatever reason.

I could log in to it, so I tried to redownload my profile on xbox 360, and now it doesn't work/isn't linked to the account.

I would really appreciate some help with the account and getting it back.

:)

BerryBerryNice, Jan 28, 2020
  2. BerryBerryNice Win User

i believe microsoft did delete accounts that were inactive for to long.
    Could i get some insight on this? I left it for less than about a year, kinda shorter than how long i left it for between a few years ago.

EDIT: Just checked, apparently if you havent used your xbox360 account since 2017, it was deleted on August 2019. Weird thing was, i used it during 2018. I opened the profile, it told me to sign in w/ email, i thought it was wrong so i deleted it & tried
    to reinstall my profile on xbox360, only, the email didn't have my xbox360 account. Weird, because i recall that microsoft account had my Gamertag with it as it's name. I would like some assistance in getting my old account back, if possible.
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

i believe microsoft did delete accounts that were inactive for to long.
  4. NatedawgKY Win User

I left mine for more than a year and i didnt get mine deleted 🤔🤔
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Longest owned gamer tags ?

my current gamertag is 2 years old, which is when i bought the xbox one ... i bought my 360 in 2011, but i lost my old gamertag email.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Lost my old Xbox 360 account!

If the old email ACCOUNT is closed, can you see if you can re-register it again as a new account but with the same email address? That way, once up and running, your xbox account emails will be retrievable from the new (old) email account!
Thema:

1. Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2) - Similar Threads - Lost old 360

2. LOST MY GAMES I BOUGHT ON MY OLD XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST MY GAMES I BOUGHT ON MY OLD XBOX ONE: I bought modern warfare on my xbox...but it broke, i bought a new one and cant remember the gamertag o number or password. I dont know what to do. 1c05c4b9-27b0-462b-82df-96c52c0ca5d7
  3. Lost my old Xbox 360 account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account!: So recently, I tried logging on my old xbox360 with my old profile, and to my surprise, the email which was used to create the sccount no longer existed. I thought it would fix itself if I deleted...
  4. reset my OLD LOST account

in XBoX Accessibility
    reset my OLD LOST account: i need to ask how to speak to a person to reactivate my account on my xbox 47a888d7-f592-4d4c-9d77-123571c212d8
  5. Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost: J'avais un autre compte xbox live jacques12345 Et a cause du transfere dans une autre console xbox 360 que jai ramener au magasin jai perdu ce compte car les infos pour l'email et le mot de passe...
  6. Lost over £2000 in one month used by my 8-year-old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost over £2000 in one month used by my 8-year-old: My 8-year-old has spent over £2000 in one month on Xbox games such as Roblox. I only discovered this last night and appealed immediately. I would have noticed but I was not a Microsoft mail user...
  7. How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?: Hi, hope someone can help? I haven't played my Xbox 360 for couple years, the email I had linked to teh account is now not accessible. However when I log onto my Xbox 360 the Gamertag is still...
  8. How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?: Currently I am trying to find my brothers old Xbox account but don't know the email but know the username. Is there anyway i can sign in without an email or will i be forced to forget this...
  9. Lost my old xbox live profile from my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old xbox live profile from my xbox 360: Hey. Here's the problem. I've lost my old xbox live profile from my old xbox360. It has been deleted from it but I think I still have game saves saved in my xbox 360 hard drive. I'm trying to...
  10. Lost content on old Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost content on old Xbox 360: Not actually expecting to get this solved but figure it's worth a shot. I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 and wanted to play some Fable II, but I noticed that the Knothole Island and See the...