Lost my original account

Discus and support Lost my original account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently reset my xbox to try to fix the memory error for call of duty warzone, after I did so I still had all my games but when I logged into xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyMcCarty, Apr 29, 2020.

1. RandyMcCarty
    RandyMcCarty Guest

Lost my original account

I recently reset my xbox to try to fix the memory error for call of duty warzone, after I did so I still had all my games but when I logged into xbox live it didnt bring my old account up. I lost all of my online data, my friends, and achievement. If anyone
    know how to get my original online data back please help.

:)

RandyMcCarty, Apr 29, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Lost my original account

Hi RandyMcCarty,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. DAVIIKUS Win User

Lost my original account

Hi https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
  4. Korhog Win User

Lost my original account

just wait little bit of time
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Lost my original account

Hello Randy,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with your account. Sounds like you signed in with a different email. We recommend checking other emails on the
    account website to see which is the correct one.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. randymccarty1 Win User

Lost my original account

Thank you I guess when I changed my email it didnt go through. But now it's fixed I appreciate it.
Thema:

Lost my original account

1. Lost my original account - Similar Threads - Lost original account

2. Saves still getting lost...

in XBoX on Windows
    Saves still getting lost...: I've been trying to play through ORI and everytime I come back my save is missing. I notice the only saves that remain are when it has the "syncing data" Pop up... How can I consistently make the...
  3. Lost gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gifted game: Ok so my friend had gifted me ghost recon wildlands in 2017 and now for some reason I cant find it in my games and apps. I also looked on to my order history to look for it but all i could find...
  4. Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before ...: I just bought an X box for my kids from Best Buy. I lost the code for the free game (Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before downloading it. I have contacted Customer support in both...
  5. Assassins Creed Origins - Lost half my gear (possible bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins - Lost half my gear (possible bug): Hello. First of all sorry for not posting this in the Assasins Creed category but the place is dead. I've just booted up this game to continue playing and I've lost half my stuff. I'm about half...
  6. Savegame lost on Xbox One X AC Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Savegame lost on Xbox One X AC Origins: Hi, on monday I played the last time AC Origins on my Xbox One. Today I‘ve started the game again and my savegame wasn‘t available anymore. I tried all I could find. Delete my account on the Box...
  7. My (ORIGINAL) game (GTA V) apparently have problems and i lost he :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My (ORIGINAL) game (GTA V) apparently have problems and i lost he :(: Hello everyone,i'm a user of Xbox 360 Live Gold and my DVD 2 of GTA V (Original) was with trouble,the game got at one point that he reiniciava and now I lost the DVD 1 with DVD 2 and the Map...
  8. Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ...: I have map packs for both mw2 and modern warfare original I see all my download history and purchase history for both these games but can't find anything else about these 2 games on my console or...
  9. Lost Assassin's Creed: Origins save file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Assassin's Creed: Origins save file: Hey guys, Last night I was playing AC:O (I think while some Live features were down). While it was saving the power cord came loose and my Xbox turned off. I restarted and couldn't find my save...
  10. I have lost the power adapter. Where can I buy original adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have lost the power adapter. Where can I buy original adapter?: Like from title I need new power adapter. Thank you 81326d57-6fa8-4eb8-a5ec-6cb9d937abc1