lost my progress on cloud gaming

Discus and support lost my progress on cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I launched my game I pressed to quickly skip the intro of the game (as I usually do) and then suddenly my account disconnected. So I reconnected... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/icybestie, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/icybestie
    /u/icybestie Guest

When I launched my game I pressed to quickly skip the intro of the game (as I usually do) and then suddenly my account disconnected. So I reconnected and it was weird because I was asked to choose an avatar to create an xbox account (?), but anyway, and then I see that my progress has disappeared...

Can someone help me

btw I play on my iphone and the game is banjo kazooie

submitted by /u/icybestie
    [link] [comments]

/u/icybestie, Oct 8, 2021
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Game Pass

One is fifa 20 that is not on game pass and the other one is gta online that is on game pass if i uninstall and reinstall them will i lose my in game progress
    Your in game progression are stored and synched in Cloud, you never lost your progress until you explicitily decide to delete local and cloud saves.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox taking minutes to load

In case what would be lost if you chose to delete your games and applications, that would be your games and applications installed at that time. The saved data and your progress are linked to your account, so they're in the cloud too, as game progress is in the console as well as in the cloud.
  4. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Purchasing Collections and offline use

Any progress you gain while playing offline will be lost when uninstalling, as progress is attached to your Gamertag and the Cloud.
  5. Tinz55 Win User

E 69 harddrive error

your progress is not lost. Your saved games are. Unless their in the cloud. (very useful by the way,) You will still have all your achievements.
  6. DAVIIKUS Win User

Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

Hello, if you have not saved your Xbox 360 games in the cloud, when you move to Xbox one, you will have lost all your progress. The same happened to me. I lost all the games that I had saved since at that time they did not upload to the cloud, a greeting.
Thema:

1. lost my progress on cloud gaming - Similar Threads - lost progress cloud

2. Lost All Progress On FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost All Progress On FH4: I recently installed Forza Horizon 4 on my computer and it was about to sync the data. It said that data syncing wasnt available at that moment. So i chose play offline. Later I deleted the game...
  3. Lost progress on my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost progress on my game: So I was playing WWE 2k19 and it signed me out no big deal I loaded back in and it started to sync my data again I wasn’t worried Then it took me to the main menu and made me agree to the eula...
  4. Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid": Hello everyone, I've been playing the fighting game "Power rangers: Battle of the grit" and have run into an issue with missing progress. Whenever you play online your used characters will...
  5. I opened 2 instances of mc dungeons and it saved the extra one and i lost progress of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened 2 instances of mc dungeons and it saved the extra one and i lost progress of the...: so i accidently opened 2 windows of mc dungeons and i didnt notice and then i completed 2 levels and then closed it then noticed it somehow had another one in the pause screen (for some reason it...
  6. Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming: I have a game save that I am playing on Series X and via cloud gaming. Twice, now, I've lost some of my save game progress after playing via the cloud. The first time my lost progress was...
  7. Lost my progress due to the Cloud Save function in Forza.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my progress due to the Cloud Save function in Forza.: When I opened Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox App for PC it loaded my cloud save file, which apparently was an outdated save, so I lost a lot of my progress... Millions of CR, expensive cars and one...
  8. lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?: State of Decay 2. Had issues signing into xbox for past few hrs. I was able to sign in but it synced data from my PC and not the cloud and shows no communities or progress. Is there a way to get...
  9. Overwritten Cloud Sync, Lost Character Progress​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwritten Cloud Sync, Lost Character Progress​: My cloud sync was overwritten by a lesser file from a friends xbox one. I was hoping my cloud save from March 19th was able to be recovered. Thank you. 9bf89c56-be9f-4791-93de-cb2dbc7edc1d
  10. Lost all my Diablo III Game progress due to a cloud sync error and support wont help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Diablo III Game progress due to a cloud sync error and support wont help: Ive contacted blizzard first who told me they cant help because all data is on microsoft servers, i go to microsoft support and they tell me they cant do anything its blizzards game i go back to...