lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

Discus and support lost my saved data for WWE 2K19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i own WWE2K19 for Xbox One, had it since day one and haven't had any issues, until yesterday when it came up with the introduction... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Addicted2GamZz, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:55 AM.

1. lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

Hello everyone, i own WWE2K19 for Xbox One, had it since day one and haven't had any issues, until yesterday when it came up with the introduction screen when you first load the game after you install the game. i checked and my creations, and unlockable
    characters are all gone.

is there any way i can recover my lost saved data? or am i screwed?

thanks lost my saved data for WWE 2K19 :)

:)

Addicted2GamZz, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:55 AM
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Try to remove your profile from your console and add it again. Let us know if it fixed your issue.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

will i lose any of my installed games and saved data?

XS1CkSk1LLZX94 already tried that, didn't work
    If you are always connected to the internet and xbox live, then your save data is all saved in the cloud.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Or try uninstall and reinstall see if it syncs data from the cloud
  5. Addicted2GamZz Win User

RedCarGamer will i lose any of my installed games and saved data?

XS1CkSk1LLZX94 already tried that, didn't work
  6. XBF George L Win User

WWE 2k19 Save data

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with your WWE 2K19 save data. Are you connected to the internet when you're having this issue? You can try removing and redownloading your profile so
    that your information can resync.
    How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
Thema:

1. lost my saved data for WWE 2K19 - Similar Threads - lost saved data

2. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  3. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...
  4. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  5. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  6. Lost offline Save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost offline Save data: Hi, I'm asking this question for my sister. She does not have internet, she will take her console to a place with internet to download games then play them offline. She was recently playing...
  7. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  8. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  9. Lost saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data: I recently downloaded The Hunter Call of the Wild through Xbox game pass. Yesterday I purchased the game and when i went to play it last night ive lost all of my progress. Is there anyway to...
  10. Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update: I play only story mode. I went offline at about halfway through game and never bothered to be online again till today. Console was saving my latest progress on hard drive I guess so I was fine....