Lost my Xbox Live Gold Signature

Discus and support Lost my Xbox Live Gold Signature in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've renewed my gold signature for 12 months on March, 27 and it is all ok. On April 9, I've received an e-mail saiyng that my gold account was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tonyreis-BDAA3830-2D75-4389-AE17-91B14DCDA3D3, May 1, 2014.

1. Lost my Xbox Live Gold Signature

I've renewed my gold signature for 12 months on March, 27 and it is all ok. On April 9, I've received an e-mail saiyng that my gold account was cancelled. I didnt notice that before, because I am not playing since the beggining of April, but today, when
    I tried to play Titanfall, I've noticed that I'm without my gold account. How can you solve this?

Thanks.

Antonio

:)

tonyreis-BDAA3830-2D75-4389-AE17-91B14DCDA3D3, May 1, 2014
  2. Livv0
    Livv0 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold

I bought Xbox Live Gold, I played. When I came back my signature was Free !

Livv0, May 1, 2014
  3. jmom18
    jmom18 Guest
    Xbox live connection problem

hi, until yesterday i'm playing in live gold, but today e can´t play anymore because my Xbox one don´t recognize my signature. Ask me for a new signature, but in my Microsoft account my live gold just expire in 2015, you guys know what happen´s?

cheers

Joao

jmom18, May 1, 2014
  4. Lost my Xbox Live Gold Signature

you should contact xbox Support on phone so they can check your subscription Status.

StefanNeubauer, May 1, 2014
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

you should contact xbox Support on phone so they can check your subscription Status.
  6. jmom18 Win User

Xbox live connection problem

hi, until yesterday i'm playing in live gold, but today e can´t play anymore because my Xbox one don´t recognize my signature. Ask me for a new signature, but in my Microsoft account my live gold just expire in 2015, you guys know what happen´s?

cheers

Joao
  7. alsssue Win User

Multiplayer connection issues

I reset my xbox and now i lost my xbox gold and xbox live membership
  8. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  9. TarcisioG O JUNIOR Win User

Xbox One

I live in brazil and we dont have retailers such as gamestop arround here,i cant find this power brick supply here.

Im asking about my live gold signature and my gamepass signature because i want to cancel it and receive my money back,all my digital purchases too,

I dont want to stop playing xbox, i just cant afford a new console amd you are saying to te that is the only solution.
Thema:

1. Lost my Xbox Live Gold Signature - Similar Threads - Lost Live Gold

2. Lost xbox live gold deal from dashboard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost xbox live gold deal from dashboard: So my Xbox live is going to run out today and I was going to buy a deal from the dashboard that Microsoft put there. When I tried to get the deal I put all my info in and then confirmed my...
  3. xbox live gold lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold lost: hi all, this has happened to me twice now and made me sell my xbox one and go over to playstation,,,i pay for 12 months gold and i tried logging into my old xbox 360 and it asked me for password,...
  4. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  5. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine. There appears to be an ongoing service outage,...
  6. Lost xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost xbox live gold membership: just yesterday, 2/2/18, I had Xbox gold, which renewed on Christmas so I should have a long time before I have to renew it, I get on xbox today, 2/3/18, and now it says I have to upgrade to gold,...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Card Lost: Hello everyone I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number? Thanks for your answer....
  8. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Card Lost: Hello everyone I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number? Thanks for your answer....
  9. I've lost my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months: I changed my region from Spain to Argentina and now my XboxOne didn't show me my XboxLive 12 months that I've paid. I need help please. 4cc3fe15-df5a-4d39-9a5f-31cb4801ac49
  10. Lost Live Gold after region change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Live Gold after region change: In January when I got my Xbox One I accidentally registered my account as a US account. Everything continued working as expected except that I could not buy Xbox 360 BC games from my local Live...