lost power cord

Discus and support lost power cord in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need a power cord model 1439 c2bf22f8-cee4-437e-ae32-ac1b1c5b848c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RickBuenrostro, Sep 14, 2021.

1. lost power cord

I need a power cord model 1439

:)

RickBuenrostro, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

lost power cord

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello RickBuenrostro, this would be the model of the Xbox 360, or the One, when it says it lost the power cord, lost the power supply brick?

I ask this because if it is only the power cord it is easy to replace and there are several on the market, but if it was th epower supply brick it's complicated because it's no longer manufactured.

Best regards,

3. Nursemorph Win User

lost power cord

You can still find them...I just did a quick search and found 3 websites that have them available. Whether they are genuine ones or not is a different matter
  4. BryGuy v1 Win User

Power cord

I would recommend you try GameStop/EB Games/Planet X (or check GameStop.com to before you head to your local store) or look for one at Amazon.com.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

power cord

Hey there DEADMANS187,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on getting a new power cord. You should be able to purchase this accessory through any certified reseller of Xbox products including gaming stores and the like but you might want to check on their site. The
    Xbox One X and S have the same kind of power supply so if you find one of those you should be good.

Thanks for reading!
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

power cord

I think if it is the same pkug and it pass the same amount of electricity you are set, I never tried that so do it at your own risk.
Thema:

lost power cord

1. lost power cord - Similar Threads - lost power cord

2. Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid": Hello everyone, I've been playing the fighting game "Power rangers: Battle of the grit" and have run into an issue with missing progress. Whenever you play online your used characters will...
  3. Adaptive controller lost power and will not charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller lost power and will not charge: My son loves to play on his xbox. He has cerebral palsy and he plays daily using his adaptive controller. His controller will not charge up. He has drool issues so we don’t know if moisture is the...
  4. Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage: Hi. Yesterday, I was enjoying FIFA 20 and I was about to play my last match of the night. And so, I saved right before playing that last game. However, halfway through the game, lights go out. And...
  5. Xbox account info lost when power removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account info lost when power removed: All four accounts on my xbox were deleted when the power supply to the console was disconnected. I had to re-enter all of the account info again. Is there any way to have this information saved...
  6. lost power bingos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost power bingos: How come I lost all my power bingos Ihad five power bingo on the brozen and 8 power bingos on silver dose this mean Ihave to start over every day 88c3e0ac-7f37-4ab9-8aa0-461e4d707edd
  7. Gain and Power Bingos lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gain and Power Bingos lost: Hello, I was at almost 100 power bingos on the mexico card and close to the community challenge yesterday ( like 16200). Now everything is gone and the comunity challenge is at 1800/18....??????...
  8. lost powerups operation, will not allow them to power up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost powerups operation, will not allow them to power up: I just lost my power ups, will not produce, can you please look at this situation, thanks. a6a4fb38-61af-4000-a721-90da142bcd13
  9. Lost my power brick.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my power brick.: After moving my things from apt. to storage and then to another apt. I managed to lose my power supply brick. Now I don't know what size I need to buy. It's an Xbox 360 arcade that was bought in...
  10. Lost Coins, Tickets and Power Ups Lost due to **** not called on Bingo USA Room on Last Games ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Coins, Tickets and Power Ups Lost due to **** not called on Bingo USA Room on Last Games ...: My last game that I played on Bingo in USA room did not call the **** in time. So I auto daubed. Then after five **** were called, no more **** were called at all. As a result, I lost 12 tickets,...