Lost progress and achievements?

Discus and support Lost progress and achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Win8.1 on Surface Pro, Minesweeper lost progress/achievements, no happening in any other game. So occasionally if I exit Minesweeper with a game of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cuteinsanity, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Cuteinsanity
    Cuteinsanity Guest

Win8.1 on Surface Pro, Minesweeper lost progress/achievements, no happening in any other game.

So occasionally if I exit Minesweeper with a game of Adventure Mode still running or, mire often, it crashes while playing Adventure Mode as it is prone to do in any game after a while (I suspect overheating may add to this), when I reopen the game, I can't
    enter Adventure Mode. It will start to load, make me watch an ad,ad the moment the ad is done it crashes again. Rebooting doesn't even help. So what I wind up doing is uninstalling and reinstalling the game and everything is groovy for a while, even though
    I have to sit through tutorials that I can't turn off because it thinks I haven't payed the game before. Whatever.

Here's the real problem and kicker though...The last time I did this (sometime between Jan 11 and 18), it lost some of my XBox achievements for the game. Not awards, medals, whatever, but the actual achievements and gamerscore that went along with it. Tried
    the uninstall/reinstall tactic and it didn't help,so I'm having to slowly build my way back up to those achievements. I don't know if there's actually anything that can be done about this as I thought that once an achievement was earned and synced with the
    XBox Live account (and Microsoft's cloud server that stores that) it was earned for life, but thought I would at least let the support team know this has happened.

:)

Cuteinsanity, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Lost progress

Hello friday i had 1 vip star And 60 procent for second vip star but since today iTS 51 procent And 1 star whats happenings And why i Am loosing 9 procent ?

SNIPERonGRASS, Jan 21, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Lost progress and achievements?

You're absolutely right- once an achievement is earned & synced with Xbox it should be earned for life. Now I'm wondering what could have happened in that period with Xbox where it didn't sync the achievements. I'll definitely look into this and see what
    I can find.

Also, have you considered joining our Troubleshooter Team? We'd love to have you volunteer! Just go to
    www.facebook.com/mstroubleshootingteams and post that you want to be part of the team. Lost progress and achievements? :)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Progress lost

The only thing that should have happened with a forced gamer tag change is the name change.

Now on any 360 including the emulator on the one you would have to redownload the profile to the console.

if on the one you can follow these steps to redownload the profile for the 360.

1. load up any 360 game

2. once loaded hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small little round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) at same time this will bring up the 360 guide.

3. choose download profile

4. enter in email and password

this will bring back any progress for the 360 games but you should not have lost any progress on any xbox game at all due to the name change.
  7. Z4l4chenko Win User

Lost all my weapons and rank? WTF!!

Lost all progression And weapons ".......
  8. Olympia2011 Win User

All July Progress Lost

ALso lost all July progress
  9. Onyx Is Here Win User

Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC)

Sorry to hear you lost your progress. Unfortunately there is no way to recover a save once it's been lost.
Thema:

1. Lost progress and achievements? - Similar Threads - Lost progress achievements

2. Lost progress on Wordament

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Wordament: Progress for Wordament is showing on Xbox, but not syncing to game which starts as if it has never played. Has anyone sorted this problem yet? 5488bcfd-91ae-4f93-9d73-4b7e223a69d2
  3. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  4. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  5. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  6. Lost all game progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all game progress.: Not sure where to even go with this question. I was signed in on Xbox Console Companion and was playing Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery. There was a storm nearby and the power went out at my house...
  7. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out. 19f8214c-fa66-4dff-8eb5-72c577d4fb64
  8. Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...
  9. Rdr2 lost save progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rdr2 lost save progress: I was mid mission in the game when Xbox signed me out for no reason so I lost all my progress since the last time i saved my game which was 1 whole chapter ago. I signed back in and my progress...
  10. Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...: So after Microsoft's disastrous update to xbox on August 1, I experienced many "took too long to open" errors and was told by xbox support to reset my console. They also told me that all my games...