Lost progress and achievements?

Discus and support Lost progress and achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Win8.1 on Surface Pro, Minesweeper lost progress/achievements, no happening in any other game. So occasionally if I exit Minesweeper with a game of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cuteinsanity, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Cuteinsanity
    Cuteinsanity Guest

Win8.1 on Surface Pro, Minesweeper lost progress/achievements, no happening in any other game.

So occasionally if I exit Minesweeper with a game of Adventure Mode still running or, mire often, it crashes while playing Adventure Mode as it is prone to do in any game after a while (I suspect overheating may add to this), when I reopen the game, I can't
    enter Adventure Mode. It will start to load, make me watch an ad,ad the moment the ad is done it crashes again. Rebooting doesn't even help. So what I wind up doing is uninstalling and reinstalling the game and everything is groovy for a while, even though
    I have to sit through tutorials that I can't turn off because it thinks I haven't payed the game before. Whatever.

Here's the real problem and kicker though...The last time I did this (sometime between Jan 11 and 18), it lost some of my XBox achievements for the game. Not awards, medals, whatever, but the actual achievements and gamerscore that went along with it. Tried
    the uninstall/reinstall tactic and it didn't help,so I'm having to slowly build my way back up to those achievements. I don't know if there's actually anything that can be done about this as I thought that once an achievement was earned and synced with the
    XBox Live account (and Microsoft's cloud server that stores that) it was earned for life, but thought I would at least let the support team know this has happened.

:)

Cuteinsanity, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Lost progress

Hello friday i had 1 vip star And 60 procent for second vip star but since today iTS 51 procent And 1 star whats happenings And why i Am loosing 9 procent ?

SNIPERonGRASS, Jan 21, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Lost progress and achievements?

You're absolutely right- once an achievement is earned & synced with Xbox it should be earned for life. Now I'm wondering what could have happened in that period with Xbox where it didn't sync the achievements. I'll definitely look into this and see what
    I can find.

Also, have you considered joining our Troubleshooter Team? We'd love to have you volunteer! Just go to
    www.facebook.com/mstroubleshootingteams and post that you want to be part of the team. Lost progress and achievements? :)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Progress lost

The only thing that should have happened with a forced gamer tag change is the name change.

Now on any 360 including the emulator on the one you would have to redownload the profile to the console.

if on the one you can follow these steps to redownload the profile for the 360.

1. load up any 360 game

2. once loaded hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small little round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) at same time this will bring up the 360 guide.

3. choose download profile

4. enter in email and password

this will bring back any progress for the 360 games but you should not have lost any progress on any xbox game at all due to the name change.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.
  7. Z4l4chenko Win User

Lost all my weapons and rank? WTF!!

Lost all progression And weapons ".......
  8. Olympia2011 Win User

All July Progress Lost

ALso lost all July progress
  9. A Matt K Win User

Games automatically closing when a new game is opened

ya having progress lost is such a bummer
Thema:

1. Lost progress and achievements? - Similar Threads - Lost progress achievements

2. Lost my progress due to the Cloud Save function in Forza.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my progress due to the Cloud Save function in Forza.: When I opened Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox App for PC it loaded my cloud save file, which apparently was an outdated save, so I lost a lot of my progress... Millions of CR, expensive cars and one...
  3. Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10. I lost all of my progress on MS Solitair, Jigsaw, Wordament and some other games. There is something in the Forums about this but the link is broken....
  4. Payday 2 Lost All Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payday 2 Lost All Progress: Everything was working fine this morning. I went to work, came home and hopped on to play. All of my progress is suddenly gone. I do not know why, I didn't do anything different that I have done...
  5. Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...: Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10 Game Pass, I'm using the same account since the begging and it won't let me play the campaign from where I...
  6. Gamertag got changed and progress on servers got lost after 4 months not playing- MCPE for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag got changed and progress on servers got lost after 4 months not playing- MCPE for...: i just came back to mcpe for win10 after ~4 months not playing, and i saw my gamertag got changed to the old one(the one i used like 2yrs ago) and i changed my gamertag to a brand new names, then...
  7. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost: I have played various campaigns of AoE II: DE over the last couple of days using the Xbox game pass (PC). At first I had some issues with overwriting my save games, and I was not able to retrieve...
  8. Lost progress of fortnite account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost progress of fortnite account.: I have lost the progress of my xbox one fortnite account how do i get it back. I tried to go through epic games to no use. 5a987701-5c2c-4434-badc-a3ee28222402
  9. Progreso Perdido Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 Lost Progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progreso Perdido Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 Lost Progress]: Hola. Hoy 17 de Junio del 2020. Se entro al juego por la mañana (PC), se entro en la opción de "Lista de Reproducción del Festival", estaba todo ok, y salia que faltaba completar el #ForzaThon,...
  10. Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...: So after Microsoft's disastrous update to xbox on August 1, I experienced many "took too long to open" errors and was told by xbox support to reset my console. They also told me that all my games...