Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid"

Discus and support Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've been playing the fighting game "Power rangers: Battle of the grit" and have run into an issue with missing progress. Whenever you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uzumaki DK, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Uzumaki DK
    Uzumaki DK Guest

Hello everyone,

I've been playing the fighting game "Power rangers: Battle of the grit" and have run into an issue with missing progress. Whenever you play online your used characters will receive EXP and level up, the amount of EXP will depend on whether you win or lose.

The game recently had an update, and after that I lost a good amount of my levels (level 634 down to 576 instantly). Does anyone know if there is any way to retrieve the lost data? Since it's online my thoughts are that it's the game that is the issue, but what do you think?

I've contacted the developers and reported it as a bug but haven't got a reply and that was more than 2 weeks ago. Does it sound fixable or will I just have to bite into the sour apple and start over?

Thanks in advance Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid" :)

:)

Uzumaki DK, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Sounds to me like it's either a bug or they adjusted the EXP for whatever reason which caused the rank loss.

All you can really do is make the game developer aware of it which you have done....beyond that, not much you can do
  3. Smwutches Win User

Power Rangers Battle for the grid

It's best if you just ask the question. Then someone can answer if they know.
  4. DaraVuong Win User

Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Black Ranger Glitch/Bug

Hi

I emailed the developers and this is what they said.

[​IMG]

So hopefully there will be a fix soon.
  5. NekroGWF Win User

Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Black Ranger Glitch/Bug

I also Have the same exact issue, I read others who have as well and that its only tied to the game pass version NOT the steam version, as someone who had both copies said in forum.

Heres my screenshot

Happens for black and i think also the pink ranger sometimes? for me.

[​IMG]
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Story mode bug with saved slots

Thema:

1. Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid" - Similar Threads - Lost progress Game

2. F1 2020 game whole game progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2020 game whole game progress lost: i opened f1 2020 today (7/03/21) and i had to make a new character, and ive lost all game progress from when the game come out. not sure if this is an update but i want my progress back, any help...
  3. Lost game progress Star Wars Saga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress Star Wars Saga: My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened the game and most of his progress was lost and...
  4. Games moved from one account to another without warning - lost all progress as a result

in XBoX on Windows
    Games moved from one account to another without warning - lost all progress as a result: Hi all, For a good while (probably the last year or so) my Microsoft Store account and Xbox account were different and used different e-mails, like so: - Account A was my Xbox account from 2010,...
  5. Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming: I have a game save that I am playing on Series X and via cloud gaming. Twice, now, I've lost some of my save game progress after playing via the cloud. The first time my lost progress was...
  6. Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10. I lost all of my progress on MS Solitair, Jigsaw, Wordament and some other games. There is something in the Forums about this but the link is broken....
  7. Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.: Alright, so for years i've had this gamer profile that id never signed into xbox live. I finally decided to make an xbox live account for that profile. I mainly played gears of war 3. I was level...
  8. lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?: State of Decay 2. Had issues signing into xbox for past few hrs. I was able to sign in but it synced data from my PC and not the cloud and shows no communities or progress. Is there a way to get...
  9. PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2: I was nearly complete in Ori 2, but next time I loaded the game I had 42% completion. I heard Ori keeps backup saves - Is there any way to recover my save file? Can't find them anywhere in the...
  10. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...