Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chrisser49, Jul 22, 2019.

1. chrisser49
    chrisser49 Guest

I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out.

:)

chrisser49, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

Oh no, sorry to hear that, here's some FAQ's about MS Ultimate Word Games. Hopefully this help you understand. CLICK HERE Happy
    Gaming :)
  3. {Parity} Win User

The progress file was more than likely corrupted. If it was then there will be no way to recover it.
  4. TheVet96 Win User

Where are the results for MS Ultimate Word Games stored on a Windows 10 desktop machine

Hello AdrianHu_AZ!

I did some research on the FAQ for Ultimate Word Games and found this for the possible issue with your syncing.

If you want to earn Xbox achievements or maintain your Daily Challenges progress, you'll need to sign in to Xbox Live with your Microsoft account. Otherwise, you can play as a guest.

If you sign in with your Xbox Live account after playing as a guest, and it’s the first time you’ve signed in using that account while playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, any progress that you made on your
    guest account will automatically be migrated to your Xbox Live account. This means that you won’t lose any progress, and you’ll also earn achievements for progress made.

If you sign in with your Xbox Live account and you’ve played Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on another device, your progress saved in the cloud will be synced to your device, and all of your progress and achievements
    will appear.

Here is where more information can be found https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/ultimate-word-games-faq

I do not own that game so I can not confirm where the files are saved on Win 10 PCs. There a forum just for this game that could lead to that solution.

Visit the Microsoft Casual Games community page for the latest info on the game, chat with other players and ask questions
    in the forums. You can also find the team on Facebook.

You can also visit the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ, which has help if you have a problem downloading
    or playing the game on your device.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not syncing properly from the cloud. I recommend taking this situation to

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games website
    . There you can reach out to the community and see if this is something they have a work around for. Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Crossword

You would download Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.
Thema:

1. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - Lost progress Microsoft

2. Lost progress on Wordament

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Wordament: Progress for Wordament is showing on Xbox, but not syncing to game which starts as if it has never played. Has anyone sorted this problem yet? 5488bcfd-91ae-4f93-9d73-4b7e223a69d2
  3. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  4. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  5. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  6. Lost all game progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all game progress.: Not sure where to even go with this question. I was signed in on Xbox Console Companion and was playing Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery. There was a storm nearby and the power went out at my house...
  7. Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...
  8. Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update: I have been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games since 2017, including all the Daily Challenges, on my laptop and had reached Expert Level in all 3 games. However, following a recent Windows...
  10. lost all progress in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all progress in Microsoft Mahjong: My wife has been playing Microsoft Mahjong a lot lately on her Surface Pro 2. We turned on her tablet today and tried to play and for some reason all of her progress has been deleted. To my...