Lost progress

Discus and support Lost progress in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello friday i had 1 vip star And 60 procent for second vip star but since today iTS 51 procent And 1 star whats happenings And why i Am loosing 9... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SNIPERonGRASS, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Lost progress

Hello friday i had 1 vip star And 60 procent for second vip star but since today iTS 51 procent And 1 star whats happenings And why i Am loosing 9 procent ?

:)

SNIPERonGRASS, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Progress lost

The only thing that should have happened with a forced gamer tag change is the name change.

Now on any 360 including the emulator on the one you would have to redownload the profile to the console.

if on the one you can follow these steps to redownload the profile for the 360.

1. load up any 360 game

2. once loaded hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small little round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) at same time this will bring up the 360 guide.

3. choose download profile

4. enter in email and password

this will bring back any progress for the 360 games but you should not have lost any progress on any xbox game at all due to the name change.

steeledwand7664, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Progress lost

Trying to reload game progress with new force changed gamertag and there's no progress!! I saved a game last night ... Where is my progress

sayxyesx2xsex, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Progress lost

The only thing that should have happened with a forced gamer tag change is the name change.

Now on any 360 including the emulator on the one you would have to redownload the profile to the console.

if on the one you can follow these steps to redownload the profile for the 360.

1. load up any 360 game

2. once loaded hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small little round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) at same time this will bring up the 360 guide.

3. choose download profile

4. enter in email and password

this will bring back any progress for the 360 games but you should not have lost any progress on any xbox game at all due to the name change.
  7. Z4l4chenko Win User

Lost all my weapons and rank? WTF!!

Lost all progression And weapons ".......
  8. Olympia2011 Win User

All July Progress Lost

ALso lost all July progress
  9. A Matt K Win User

Games automatically closing when a new game is opened

ya having progress lost is such a bummer
Thema:

Lost progress

1. Lost progress - Similar Threads - Lost progress

2. ORI BLIND FOREST PROGRESS LOST

in XBoX on Windows
    ORI BLIND FOREST PROGRESS LOST: Hi, I lost all my progress in ORI BLIND FOREST. How can I get back to where I was on may 14th. When I start the game my whole progress is gone. I am playing on my PC over Windows 10 Thanks...
  3. Minecraft world progression lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world progression lost: Hi, I have a world that my friends and I have been working on for a few months and I went to load it and all of our progress that we made over the last month roughly has dissappeared. I am highly...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress: I get the following error, every time I open Jigsaw oon Windows 10: [img] [img] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have the same problem 99a139d4-0144-44dc-8dd5-37e474599138
  5. lost progress in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    lost progress in minecraft: I closed mine craft on my laptop yesterday and re opened it and found that it was on the beta, so I tried to go out of it by doing the unenroll and uninstall thing. When I re-installed it my...
  6. Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.: Alright, so for years i've had this gamer profile that id never signed into xbox live. I finally decided to make an xbox live account for that profile. I mainly played gears of war 3. I was level...
  7. lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?: State of Decay 2. Had issues signing into xbox for past few hrs. I was able to sign in but it synced data from my PC and not the cloud and shows no communities or progress. Is there a way to get...
  8. PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2: I was nearly complete in Ori 2, but next time I loaded the game I had 42% completion. I heard Ori keeps backup saves - Is there any way to recover my save file? Can't find them anywhere in the...
  9. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  10. HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS: For the past 6 months I've been unable to get support. My campaign progress keeps disappearing. I've tried all the troubleshooting; power cycles, uninstalling the game. Why is this issue still a...