Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

Discus and support Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MightyLeoApp, Jul 8, 2019.

1. MightyLeoApp
    MightyLeoApp Guest

We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards

:)

MightyLeoApp, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MightyLeoApp Win User

Hi. Thanks!

In the store in Minecraft the coins are gone so we cannot install again.

Or do you mean installing the whole game again from Nintendo store?
  3. MightyLeoApp Win User

Hi. Thanks!

Yes we are definitely signed into the same account.

Strange thing is that the purchase Went through and worked for a couple of Days. Then all of a sudden it disappered from purchased items.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Are you by chance signed into a different account? Make sure to check your purchase history to make sure it went through. :)
  5. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Hi, you need to be sure you are in your account, go to the store and try to reinstall again.

Try to log out and log in again.
  6. Ackis Win User

Are you by chance signed into a different account?
    Are you even signed in? I know my Switch signs me out all the time and I need to re-sign in.

Did your gold coin total decrease when you made the purchase?
Thema:

1. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Lost purchased content

2. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  3. Lost gold bars and purchased collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold bars and purchased collections: Microsoft Jigsaw stopped working so I reïnstalled it and got it working again, but it lost about half of my gold bars and ALL my purchased classic jigsaw collections and progress. Since I was at...
  4. I lost my admiral bucket and the money I had when I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my admiral bucket and the money I had when I purchased it: I had recently bought the admiral bucket but then I have not yet received it and when I went to go check it said I have not purchased it, plz give me back my money or admiral bucket if possible...
  5. lost GFWL purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost GFWL purchases: Hello, a few years ago I bought Flight Simulator X on the GWFL marketplace. Since that time somehow the game has deactivated, with GWFL servers being down I can no longer activate my product or...
  6. Deadspace 3 lost purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deadspace 3 lost purchase history: This is a PSA for anyone having issues with your deadspace 3 DLC. If you've only ever used one account and you're 100% sure you purchased the DLC when it released in 2013, but it isn't showing...
  7. Do i have to buy it again if i lost the disk, even though i have proof of purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i have to buy it again if i lost the disk, even though i have proof of purchase?: So i am trying to get black ops 2 onto my xbox one and i can't find the disk, on my account i have proof of purchase of map packs along with camo packs, so is there any way i can get the game...
  8. [I lost the parent account of my xbox one and I can not make a purchase by owning the two]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [I lost the parent account of my xbox one and I can not make a purchase by owning the two]: ola, estou com problema sou dona da conta pai e da conta filho do meu xbox porem eu uso a conta filho pois errei o nome da gamer tag, so que de uns tempos para ca eu perdi a senha da conta pai, e...
  9. Lost Access to some purchased/acquired content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Access to some purchased/acquired content.: My Xbox Live Gold account was renewed on August 26th (it was set to expire on the 27th). After this happened, it appears that I lost access to several games, both ones purchased and those...
  10. Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset.: I was having problems with my Xbox signing off by itself and looked up to restart the xbox. I think I did a factory reset. I started making digital purchases not long ago and preodered Kingdom...