Lost sound through headset

Discus and support Lost sound through headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one had been playing sound through a wired headset plugged into the controller but recently stopped working - no sound and no mic. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rpw1975, Sep 2, 2019.

1. rpw1975
    rpw1975 Guest

My Xbox one had been playing sound through a wired headset plugged into the controller but recently stopped working - no sound and no mic. I have tried the headset in other devices and it is still working. I also purchased a new headset and the problem
    still exists. I have also tried two different controller with the same result. Seems to be related to a recent update?

:)

rpw1975, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PWNRR Win User

What Mic do you have? I've had problems with different mics related to power. Ensure your xbox is plugged directly into the wall outlet to provide enough power.
  3. Zero420override Win User

I've seen this be an issue if your headset receiver is to close to your router. If this is the case for you the solution could be as easy as just moving the router or receiver away form one another. Hope this helps

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. ChrisFowler3 Win User

Lost sound through wired headset

I don't see a volume adjustment in chat mixer.

Just change by # of steps 1-10. I tried multiple settings in that.
  6. Rylaker Win User

Lost sound through wired headset

You may want to check on your chat mixer settings under the audio setting. You may have game sound turned all the way down.
Thema:

1. Lost sound through headset - Similar Threads - Lost sound through

2. Lost 50,000 Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 50,000 Gamerscore: My gamertag is SirEliteTheUgly and I'm an achievement hunter with over 6 years on my account with 80,000+ gamerscore. So I went onto the mobile app today and I was looking at my feed. All of a...
  3. Lost sound through wired headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost sound through wired headset: My Xbox one S has been playing sound through a wired headset plugged into the controller for over a month. Suddenly, we have no sound, no mic. I switched controllers from another console, no...
  4. Xbox one controller lost sound.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller lost sound.: Can anyone help with a fix. Switched on the Xbox the other day, plugged in headset via 3.5 jack and all sound has gone. Worked fine the night before. Sound still comes through my TV but not the...
  5. Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted: Pretty new Xbox One S (3 months or so), but somehow my headphone sound is gone. I have tested with both iphone ear buds (they used to work plugged directly into wireless controller) and with a new...
  6. Lost chat/system sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost chat/system sounds: Lost chat in mid-game as well as system sounds (menu/hub navigation) and YouTube app no longer loads. Other game sounds seem unaffected. 7f236f35-141a-4007-a316-f00571438272
  7. Since I updated to Windows 10, I lost the sound on MS Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I updated to Windows 10, I lost the sound on MS Bingo.: I checked the settings, what else should I do? I have sound - just not for Bingo 95f66194-122c-4a0b-91cb-99c30ff00377
  8. Lost in game sound, but not party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost in game sound, but not party chat: I've been using several headsets over these past months and they've been working fine. 2 hours ago i lost all ingame sound and xbox menu sounds. I have tried 2 different controllers, 2 different...
  9. lost sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost sound: Console was working fine yesterday. when I turned on this afternoon there was no sound. had been using optic cord into my receiver. When I switch to hdmi sound works fine. No previous issues. I...
  10. lost all sound to tv since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost all sound to tv since last update: Just did updates on 360 to play disney infinity force awakens and now have no sound at all! Runs through optical direct to Bose system. Have checked cables and disabled display detector, switched...