Lost success

Discus and support Lost success in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GUY GOD, May 4, 2017.

1. GUY GOD
    GUY GOD Guest

Lost success

Hello everyone.

This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As if I had never played these games. I miss about 20 000 G. I go from more than 100 000 G to 83 500 G. Moreover, it tells me
    that I have been a member of xbox live gold for 7 years while I have been a member for 9 years. I called the xbox support, it tells me that everything is normal with them, that all my successes are there and that it sees that I am gold member since 2008. What
    happens? Has anyone had this problem?

:)

GUY GOD, May 4, 2017
  2. GUY GOD
    GUY GOD Guest
    Lost Success

Hello everyone.

This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As if I had never played these games. I miss about 20 000 G. I go from more than 100 000 G to 83 500 G. Moreover, it tells me
    that I have been a member of xbox live gold for 7 years while I have been a member for 9 years. I called the xbox support, it tells me that everything is normal with them, that all my successes are there and that it sees that I am gold member since 2008. What
    happens? Has anyone had this problem?

GUY GOD, May 4, 2017
  3. Zekate
    Zekate Guest
    Can't play to my downloaded copy of Crysis 2

Thanks for the help, but I'll lost my success, my G points, my games and all my stats no?

Zekate, May 4, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Lost success

Hey there GUY GOD.

After taking a peek at your profile it appears that your Gamerscore is back to it's correct amount Lost success :) Apologies for any confusion, if this happens again be sure to give it 24-hours as it can sometimes take a bit to update. Thanks for your patience!

Mister Maka, May 5, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Lost success

Hey there GUY GOD.

After taking a peek at your profile it appears that your Gamerscore is back to it's correct amount :) Apologies for any confusion, if this happens again be sure to give it 24-hours as it can sometimes take a bit to update. Thanks for your patience!
  6. Zekate Win User

Can't play to my downloaded copy of Crysis 2

Thanks for the help, but I'll lost my success, my G points, my games and all my stats no?
  7. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

When i give my number i have this message: The number you gave us doesn't exist. Try checking your info, or try another number.
  8. byNeizo Win User

I look already on TA and that say i have not unlock achievements on my old 360 games, on xbox i cant delete games are on 0% in my achievement and i cant re unlock achievements on games i do achievements before, i can only unlock achievements on 360 games
    i never play before
  9. byNeizo Win User

Im in friends house, he got xbox 360 i just connect my account and i cant re unlock achievement on games have 0% and i dont have cheater reputation on my gamercard obviously cuz i never cheat, but i have same ban than people cheating acheivements, why ?
Thema:

Lost success

1. Lost success - Similar Threads - Lost success

2. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  3. Lost Email & Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Email & Password: My son was playing on his Xbox One without any issues. The next day he couldn't login into his account! It was set-up to be automatic with his controller, he tried to login manually but it would...
  4. Lost Planet 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Planet 2: Does anyone even still play Lost Planet 2?? Its one of my favorites but its hard to get all the achievements on my own!! Add Me fc93d2c6-5ae0-4101-823a-3fc18c624365
  5. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  6. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.: Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in...
  7. Lost Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Account: Hello I have lost an account of mine that i used for playing games with my friend. I couldn't get the log in to work and had to make a new account. The name of the old account as far as i remember...
  8. I was part of the xCloud program, but lost access. How do I gain my access back?

in XboX Insiders
    I was part of the xCloud program, but lost access. How do I gain my access back?: So, I was part of the program back when it first started rolling out. When Modern Warfare was released and a majority of peoples Xboxs were shutting off, I read in a thread that being in the...
  9. For anyone else feeling like there games are lost this is how you find your games in the...

in XboX Insiders
    For anyone else feeling like there games are lost this is how you find your games in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/energydrinker27 [link] [comments]
  10. Lost Success

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Success: Hello everyone. This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As if I had never played these games. I miss...