Lost success

Discus and support Lost success in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GUY GOD, May 4, 2017.

1. GUY GOD
    GUY GOD Guest

Lost success

Hello everyone.

This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As if I had never played these games. I miss about 20 000 G. I go from more than 100 000 G to 83 500 G. Moreover, it tells me
    that I have been a member of xbox live gold for 7 years while I have been a member for 9 years. I called the xbox support, it tells me that everything is normal with them, that all my successes are there and that it sees that I am gold member since 2008. What
    happens? Has anyone had this problem?

:)

GUY GOD, May 4, 2017
  2. GUY GOD
    GUY GOD Guest
    Lost Success

Hello everyone.

This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As if I had never played these games. I miss about 20 000 G. I go from more than 100 000 G to 83 500 G. Moreover, it tells me
    that I have been a member of xbox live gold for 7 years while I have been a member for 9 years. I called the xbox support, it tells me that everything is normal with them, that all my successes are there and that it sees that I am gold member since 2008. What
    happens? Has anyone had this problem?

GUY GOD, May 4, 2017
  3. Zekate
    Zekate Guest
    Can't play to my downloaded copy of Crysis 2

Thanks for the help, but I'll lost my success, my G points, my games and all my stats no?

Zekate, May 4, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Lost success

Hey there GUY GOD.

After taking a peek at your profile it appears that your Gamerscore is back to it's correct amount Lost success :) Apologies for any confusion, if this happens again be sure to give it 24-hours as it can sometimes take a bit to update. Thanks for your patience!

Mister Maka, May 5, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Lost success

Hey there GUY GOD.

After taking a peek at your profile it appears that your Gamerscore is back to it's correct amount :) Apologies for any confusion, if this happens again be sure to give it 24-hours as it can sometimes take a bit to update. Thanks for your patience!
  6. Zekate Win User

Can't play to my downloaded copy of Crysis 2

Thanks for the help, but I'll lost my success, my G points, my games and all my stats no?
  7. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

When i give my number i have this message: The number you gave us doesn't exist. Try checking your info, or try another number.
  8. byNeizo Win User

I look already on TA and that say i have not unlock achievements on my old 360 games, on xbox i cant delete games are on 0% in my achievement and i cant re unlock achievements on games i do achievements before, i can only unlock achievements on 360 games
    i never play before
  9. byNeizo Win User

Im in friends house, he got xbox 360 i just connect my account and i cant re unlock achievement on games have 0% and i dont have cheater reputation on my gamercard obviously cuz i never cheat, but i have same ban than people cheating acheivements, why ?
Thema:

Lost success

1. Lost success - Similar Threads - Lost success

2. Factory Reset, Game Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset, Game Lost: Hi all, I need some help please. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 in the play store about 8 moths ago, but I was having some problems with my Xbox so a friend of mine helped me to reset my console. I...
  3. Missão Lost Outsiders do Gears 5 Bugou [Mod Translation-Gears 5 Bugou Lost Outsiders Quest]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missão Lost Outsiders do Gears 5 Bugou [Mod Translation-Gears 5 Bugou Lost Outsiders Quest]: Eu estava fazendo todas as secundarias do mapa, até eu fiz a da TORRE DE COMUNICAÇÃO LESTE e quando eu fui tentar fazer a segundaria da Lost Outsiders eu não conseguia passar pelo buraco onde...
  4. Lost xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost xbox: Someone broke in my house and stole my Xbox 59a40f50-24e4-44ae-804d-98c9a26655cf
  5. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...
  6. Lost 50,000 Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 50,000 Gamerscore: My gamertag is SirEliteTheUgly and I'm an achievement hunter with over 6 years on my account with 80,000+ gamerscore. So I went onto the mobile app today and I was looking at my feed. All of a...
  7. Lost linking to epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost linking to epic account: I changed my microsoft account info to new email and it worked just fine...logged in and played fortnite just fine then logged off fortnite and came back short time later and it said i needed to...
  8. I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.: I had got a Xbox One S: All Digital Edition for my birthday. I also got three games and one free Xbox live gold 1-month subscription with it. I got the games in the form of 25 digit codes. I had...
  9. Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring): I just noticed yesterday that I no longer have the new dashboard they rolled out recently to Insiders, the one where they don't have the tabs any longer and it's all on one screen. Did this happen...
  10. Lost Success

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Success: Hello everyone. This morning I have a very strange problem, I lost several successes. I have several games for which I no longer have any success. As if I had never played these games. I miss...