Lost Tenure

Discus and support Lost Tenure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been subscribed to Xbox Live since it was originally launched, hadn't been on Xbox for a fair while until today and noticed that despite still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JcHeat, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JcHeat
    JcHeat Guest

Lost Tenure

I've been subscribed to Xbox Live since it was originally launched, hadn't been on Xbox for a fair while until today and noticed that despite still being subscribed to Gold and being able to view it on my memberships etc the Xbox didnt seem to recognise
    it - Anything to do with Gold prompts me to buy it etc though I can still use Gold services.

Thought that was weird so looked on my profile and noticed the number of years (tenure) icon that is part of your profile was gone (mine was 14 years or so!). Did some Googling and saw others have had the same issue and followed all the reccomended steps
    (reset, remove profile etc) but none worked. Have just spent the best part of 3 hours in an online support chat with Xbox support who did a number of subscription resets which seems to have hopefully fixed the Gold not being recognised - it appears to now
    see I have a subscription. However regarding my tenure years I was told the following;

''We can definitely see here that you've been with us for 15 years, with 13 years of being Xbox Live Member and it should be reflecting on the account.

However due to recent migration to modern platform, your tenureship when you were on your XBOX 360 will not add up on top of your Xbox One Subscription that you had on you account specially when you cancelled the subscription.

I agree that you have been an Xbox Member since 2004 however we can see here that there were months during this timeframe that the subscription was cancelled for almost 6 months (May 15, 2011-November 19,2011) and that is the reason why tenureship was reset
    back to zero. ''

I was under the impression and everything I can see supports that your tenure was about accumalating years and cancelling breifly wasn't an issue, supported by the fact my tenure years showed on my profile until recently. Has anyone had anything similar
    and if so know how to rectify it? I know it shouldnt be important but to me it is. The years shown was almost like a medal of my support to Xbox and if theyve just been randomly reset and can't be brought back then I will be reconsidering bothering to continue
    my subscription.

Any advice is appreciated.

:)

JcHeat, Feb 9, 2019
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Loss of Tenure

Does any of this mean anything? Gamerscore, Tenure, etc... no... but losing 2 yrs of tenure isn't good. I'm sure you'd be narked if you lost 2 yrs of tenure.... it's easy to say stuff like that when it hasn't happened to you.
  3. Malacath Win User

Tenure lost

Lots of people lost their tenure between august 5th and august 6th. I lost 7 years.

Xbox support are currently in the process of fixing the problem.

My tenure came back earlier today and so have a lot of people. so yours should come back in time.

If you haven't done so already you could try redownloading your profile to see if it helps bring your tenure back
  4. Oltion Zoto Win User

Tenure on my Account

Thank you for getting back to me with that information! Let me start off by saying please don't worry. Your tenure isn't stored only on your Xbox One console, it's tied to your account. The fact that you can see your tenure on your Xbox 360 console is proof
    that you haven't lost your tenure. It's simply not showing on your Xbox One console, as I know they are looking into this.

Rest assured that you haven't lost your tenure, it's simply not displaying on your Xbox One console for now.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Lost Tenure

Have you tried removing your profile and then reloading it? Give that a try. If it don't work you will need to work with
    Xbox Support.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox tenure is not increasing

Hey there Burlax! I have checked into your Tenure myself and confirmed that the "3" is now correct. As mentioned in our Tenure Sticky, the way Tenure is now calculated is a little different and may account for why some people appear to have "lost" a year.
    I'm sorry for any confusion this has caused. Thank you for your post!
Thema:

Lost Tenure

1. Lost Tenure - Similar Threads - Lost Tenure

2. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  3. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  4. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  5. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  6. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  7. I've lost 3 years of Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost 3 years of Tenure: Hello, After the renewal of my Xbox Live Gold subscription, I've lost 3 years of tenure (from 10 years to 7 years). I'd like it to be corrected. GT : Soror Thanks....
  8. I've lost 3 years of tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost 3 years of tenure: Hello, After the renewal of my Xbox Live Gold subscription, I've lost 3 years of tenure (from 10 years to 7 years). I'd like it to be corrected. GT : Soror Thanks....
  9. Lost my Tenure Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Tenure Please Help!: Didn't have a Xbox One or Gold since March,just renewed for a year and bought a new Xbox One S but i'm Missing my Tenure of 11 years in my profile.Please say this is just temporary and it will...
  10. Lost my tenure status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my tenure status?: Hello! On my Xbox 360 in my gamertag it shows 10. When I use my Xbox one there is no number at all in my profile. What gives? d8550b94-c8df-407e-bb2e-45455648393a