Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring)

Discus and support Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just noticed yesterday that I no longer have the new dashboard they rolled out recently to Insiders, the one where they don't have the tabs any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DirtyDozenWA, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring)

I just noticed yesterday that I no longer have the new dashboard they rolled out recently to Insiders, the one where they don't have the tabs any longer and it's all on one screen. Did this happen to anyone else? I have no idea why I wouldn't have it any longer.

submitted by /u/DirtyDozenWA
    [link] [comments]

/u/DirtyDozenWA, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Are custom xbox gamer pics allowed?

No,at the moment they are not allowed.

Only people in the Insider program alpha ring are testing the feature so it is something that is being released soon but at the moment anyone not in the alpha ring using custom gamerpics risks enforcement action on their account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Alpha Ring

Basically if you join alpha ring the bugs can get worse as these.are advance betas before anyone else and before sending to beta and lower rings

Thats why they limit the testers

Its not for everyone and we get complaints from alpha testers or even beta testera on forums even though they aggree to the test and get some bugs and they still complain
Thema:

Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring)

1. Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring) - Similar Threads - Lost dashboard Anyone

2. lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost account: Hello A very long time ago (in 2014) I put a security code with the keys of my xbox controllers to "secure" my xbox live account. I forgot my email address and I do not know how. My gamertag of...
  3. Lost xbox live gold deal from dashboard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost xbox live gold deal from dashboard: So my Xbox live is going to run out today and I was going to buy a deal from the dashboard that Microsoft put there. When I tried to get the deal I put all my info in and then confirmed my...
  4. Lost Preview Dashboard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Preview Dashboard: Reset Xbox one and lost the download message for preview dashboard. Needing this message resent. df63170e-ea99-47b1-aa99-ca2ec9b1a1d9
  5. Lost preview dashboard app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost preview dashboard app: I downgraded from the windows 10 dashboard because it ruined my connection, my connection works now however although i should still be in the preview program i no longer have the preview dashboard...
  6. Lost Game section on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Game section on dashboard: Yes the game section on my xbox 360 dashboard. There was no new update and the game section was appearing last night 10/9/15, but when I started my console this morning it has disappeared. I have...
  7. Lost my Pins tiles from X1 dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Pins tiles from X1 dashboard: Switched console on today to find no Pins displayed on my dashboard, tried to re-add them but nothing is displayed, is this a known issue after the latest dashboard update at all? Why the hell did...
  8. Lost preview program dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost preview program dashboard?: I have been in the Xbox preview program for almost two years, and now all of a sudden do not have access to the preview program dashboard. Can someone help me with this, or do I have to get sent...
  9. LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE: I lost my friends list after my last update.Its weird it will show recent people played but not my favorites or friends. Is there a way to remove the dashboard and add it back or a way to fix...
  10. Preview Dashboard Xbox Help (Lost Code Message more than 30 days old) but was sent a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Dashboard Xbox Help (Lost Code Message more than 30 days old) but was sent a code: Hello, I was sent a code for the preview dashboard, however it has been more than 30 days so that message ha s been deleted. Is there anyway i can get that code back...