Lost Xbox 360 Account

Discus and support Lost Xbox 360 Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To start this off a couple gears back When i was younger my dad gave his old xbox account to me one day i got bad grades got locked out of the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BladedSawmp1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. BladedSawmp1
    BladedSawmp1 Guest

Lost Xbox 360 Account

To start this off a couple gears back When i was younger my dad gave his old xbox account to me one day i got bad grades got locked out of the account by my dad so i got my friend to help me unlock it (i know that was dumb because in the end he ended up
    forgetting the password and email) so when i got my friend to help me he reset everything made a new email and password for the account at everything was fine i got bored of the xbox and moved to pc gaming for a few years came back to xbox because i missed
    hanging with my friends and come to realize i coudlnt sign in to xbox live now i could get into my account without entering the password but i cant get on xbox live which is a real problem because i need to get on xbox live to see the email my friend used
    so i can get the account back but sadly enough my friend quit xbox because hes in college now and not in high school and i still cant accsess my account

if someone in the community can help me fix this that would be nice i have so many old games and memorys on the account

:)

BladedSawmp1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Lost Xbox 360 Account

You could attempt an
    account recovery with this page,
    but that depends on a number of factors. Other than that, you'd have to reach out to
    Offical Support, but that's not a guarantee that you can get access to the account as well, particularly since your parent set up the account and since you don't "own" it, your
    father does, they might not be able to give you access back. Alternatively, you might be able to ask your father to assist with recovering the account?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Lost Xbox 360 Account

You can try reaching out to
    Xbox Support
    to see if they can help. However, you will have to provide some personal information for them to be able to help.
  4. oBnAo IDiAbLa X Win User

Lost Xbox 360 Account

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums. In order for you to access your Xbox Live account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and the password that you used to set up your Microsoft account. I'm sorry to let you
    know that without the email address there's no much to do. Good Luck!
  5. WiseDragon Win User

Recover erased account

Hi,

Erase Email (Microsoft Account) or forgot Email (Microsoft Account) and GT linked ?

Do you use Xbox One or Xbox 360 ?

Letters ? Do you mean that lost emails received and want to recover it ?

Regards!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Long lost xbox 360 account

If you know the email but not the password you can try filling out the account recovery form here

account.microsoft.com/acsr

It will try to verify the account by sending a code to your security proofs (email or phone number) if they were setup or ask your security question. It will also give you the option that you do not have access to any of these anymore.

When you click on that it will then ask you questions about your account and send that form to the account recovery team.

They will then look over the answers and if you answered enough of them correctly then they would send you a link to reset your password.

At that point you would be able to get in and change your security proofs and then be able to change the email that is associated with that account.

If you do not answer enough of those questions correctly you will still receive an email from the account recovery team letting you know that at which time you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and they will then do an escalation
    for you with some more info from your account and the consoles that it was on previously. The escalations team will then look at those answers and determine if you provided enough info correctly and if so will send you a recovery email to reset your password.
Thema:

Lost Xbox 360 Account

1. Lost Xbox 360 Account - Similar Threads - Lost 360 Account

2. Anyway to get lost 360 DLC content back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to get lost 360 DLC content back?: Hey all, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but maybe one of the few. Background. Had an X360, played Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) and had all the maps for the game. I also played MW3. Now I have an...
  3. Long lost xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Long lost xbox 360 account: Hey guys, My issue is that I have a very old xbox account that I can no longer access... I have both of the xbox 360's I use to play on it. The problem is that the email account hat it is under...
  4. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  5. Lost my old xbox live profile from my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old xbox live profile from my xbox 360: Hey. Here's the problem. I've lost my old xbox live profile from my old xbox360. It has been deleted from it but I think I still have game saves saved in my xbox 360 hard drive. I'm trying to...
  6. Lost Xbox 360 console ID

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox 360 console ID: I am trying to pass the security questions regarding an old live.com acct I have that is associated with a gamertag that I am locked out of. RIght now, it is prompting me for my console ID, but I...
  7. Lost content on old Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost content on old Xbox 360: Not actually expecting to get this solved but figure it's worth a shot. I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 and wanted to play some Fable II, but I noticed that the Knothole Island and See the...
  8. Lost Xbox 360 game code that came with the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Xbox 360 game code that came with the console: Can someone help? I have a lost code for forza horizon 2 on xbox 360 and wonder if it can be replaced? If anyone knows please let me know. Or if anyone has an extra code. Thanks...
  9. Network connection lost on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection lost on 360: Was playing MW3 live and someone was modding, able to jump for miles. When game was over and I started a new game, just when an opponent I was shooting was about to die, the game would stop and a...
  10. Xbox 360 Account lost, possibly overwritten, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account lost, possibly overwritten, need help: I own a Xbox 360 and One. I played on the 360 a LOT, and i have a lot of data in the form of save files for games. When i got the One, i attempted to log in with my Microsoft account, and i...