Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT

Discus and support Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Lost my xbox account few years back when i sold my xbox so i don't remember wich email is connected to it. Is there anyway to find the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pathoofd, May 29, 2019.

1. Pathoofd
    Pathoofd Guest

Hello,

Lost my xbox account few years back when i sold my xbox so i don't remember wich email is connected to it.

Is there anyway to find the email with only the Gamertag?

:)

Pathoofd, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT - Similar Threads - Lost account don't

2. i lost my forza horizon 4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost my forza horizon 4 account: so i hade aproblem where my account wouldnt sink in and then once i was able to play the game i started all over againg all my cars all my money all my progress gone. so i is there some way that i...
  3. Xbox lost account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox lost account: A long time ago something happened to my old xbox account and i couldn't log into it i was wondering is there is anyway i can log back into it the account name is wessayshi and my dads account is...
  4. lost password for account linked to a non-existent email

in XBoX on Windows
    lost password for account linked to a non-existent email: How can I reset a password (then change the associated email) on a Microsoft xBox account? The email is no longer good and I can't remember the password. 41dfb763-3e78-4ec0-9c32-e1e923d5c174
  5. Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content: I started having a issue which started with lossing access to all of my extra content on games. Mostly the booster pack for BL3. That same day my Xbox One X started disconnecting my account at...
  6. lost games in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost games in my account: my original xbox360 was stolen/lost by movers. In it was digital downloaded games. I have now a refurbished xbox 360 that I'm trying to redownload by games to. I have two Xboxlive accounts. All...
  7. help plz sone lost account /gamertag etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    help plz sone lost account /gamertag etc: hi my son has deleted x box live and his account gamer tag off his xbox so lost his game score ...was bullied in to it off a so called friend who has no game score ..i have no clue about xbox...
  8. Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]: Ongeveer 3 jaar geleden hebben we het spel Rocket league gekocht op een account, dat we nu niet meer kunnen vinden. dit is dan ook de reden dat ik deze feedback stuur, want ik zou heel graag weer...
  9. Lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account: I have an account that i cant sign into when setting up my new console.my old console broke so when trying to reset my password i cannot answer certain questions such as xbox live id no. I need...
  10. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...