lost xbox cards - only ticket with serial number

Discus and support lost xbox cards - only ticket with serial number in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have left after buying my XBOX cards (2) in the discounter. Can you activate the card in my account based on the serial number of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MArndt, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MArndt
    MArndt Guest

:)

MArndt, Jun 26, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

No, A little confused on this post. I guess you brought the cards and left them at the store? Check with store and let them look at the video to see you left it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately without the numbers from the cards themselves, there is no way to activate the cards themselves.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Redeem Gift Cards

In this case, write to the technical support the serial number or serial number that is on the card to help you.
  5. Minchkin Win User

I cant get my xbox reperd

If the serial number is lost, it can be found in System Settings under Console Information.
  6. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

I lost my serial number...

Hey Broody,

xboxpeco is right. Fire up your console and go to My Xbox > System Settings > Console Settings > System Info. When you press (A) on System Info your Console Serial Number will be at the top of the page.
Thema:

1. lost xbox cards - only ticket with serial number - Similar Threads - lost cards ticket

2. Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt: Hello... I think I lost 100USD for MS...So basically I scratched too hard the code on my gift card, and in the process I lost 3 letters of my code. I don’t have the receipt anymore and just the...
  3. I've lost my xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've lost my xbox gift card: I'm trying to find my xbox gift card in my house but I cant find it please help dd237f30-4eb6-43a2-bbd2-f7277cb0cbe6
  4. lost money from the card

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost money from the card: The money from the card for the purchase of xbox live gold was written off, but I did not buy anything. And in the order history is empty. Where could the money go Retail USA MSBILL.INFO...
  5. Lost receipt for gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost receipt for gift card: My brother bought me an $25 xbox gift card for christmas, i didnt realize that it came with a receipt that had the activation code on it and think i threw it away. I still have the card itself...
  6. Guthabenkarte verloren. Code anhand der Seriennummer herausbekommen? [Lost credit card. Get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guthabenkarte verloren. Code anhand der Seriennummer herausbekommen? [Lost credit card. Get...: Hallo! Ich hatte mir letztens im Laden bei mir um die Ecke eine xbox live Guthabenkarte über 50€ gekauft. Als ich 3 Tage später diesen Code einlösen wollte, fiel mir nicht mehr ein wo ich diese...
  7. Lost Xbox Live Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox Live Gift Card: I purchased a 1 year subscription xbox live for my son and it seems to have been thrown away with the christmas trash. We have looked everywhere. I ourchased it at Best Buy and i still have my...
  8. Lost card with codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost card with codes: I purchased the Xbox one console with the Minecraft bundle. I've installed one of the Minecraft games but cannot find the other 2 cards with the codes on. I still have the receipt for the...
  9. Lost gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gift card: Does someone know a phone # to speak with an actual person? We bought a Xbox gift card & it was not put in bag, I went back to Walmart to see what could be done & was told o contact Xbox with card...
  10. LOST XBOX GOLD CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOST XBOX GOLD CARD: I lost an Xbox gold card that was never activated, is there a way to retrieve the number?? 2a9149fa-f8f0-491b-9dfe-39f0a1a4080c