Lost Xbox games after soft resetting

Discus and support Lost Xbox games after soft resetting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was experiencing a problem with one of my games, so to try and fix it I decided to soft reset my Xbox one. when I got back into my Xbox I found that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WETTLA496, Jun 18, 2021.

1. WETTLA496
    WETTLA496 Guest

I was experiencing a problem with one of my games, so to try and fix it I decided to soft reset my Xbox one. when I got back into my Xbox I found that I no longer owned most of the games that I bought online. the games were still showing in my games and apps, but they were missing from "all owned games". Is there any way to get these games back?

:)

WETTLA496, Jun 18, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Game won’t work after soft reset

Hi there,

just to be sure please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If you are still experiencing the same issue, be sure to check that you are using the account that was used to purchase the game and also be sure to run the Network test on the console to see if that shows any issues or not.

Let us know the results
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

What does it say when you go onto battlefield 1 on the Microsoft store?
  4. MonkeyMan007MMM Win User

Hi, yeh i bought the console brand new
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

what was the problem before?? so we can try to understand the full story ;)
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

If the game came with a disc then you will need that in order too play the game. It may be because you had the game and the console for so long that the license for the game has run out, if you do not have the disc try checking the purchase information
    for the game too see if you can verify the game that way. Or try contacting xbox customer support and explain the issue too them too see if they can help guide you through a resolution too the problem. Hopefully the problem gets solved and you can play your
    game again.
Thema:

1. Lost Xbox games after soft resetting - Similar Threads - Lost games soft

2. i lost some games and they are not in my download history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost some games and they are not in my download history: i lost some games and they are not in my download history is there a way to get them back 0ce50923-ff63-4d6b-a278-d0df9bc06b21
  3. Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help: I have all of my game achievements but no saved game data, its been like this for 3 days. Now, please heip. faa0e371-3c1a-48c7-a670-64e19cb8c0ca
  4. Lost progress on my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost progress on my game: So I was playing WWE 2k19 and it signed me out no big deal I loaded back in and it started to sync my data again I wasn’t worried Then it took me to the main menu and made me agree to the eula...
  5. xbox reset with option to keep all games and apps all subscriptions lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox reset with option to keep all games and apps all subscriptions lost: Hi guys I have an issue with my Xbox, I purchased v bucks for my daughter and my xbox needed a reset. We chose the option to reset with keeping the apps and games. However, I also needed to...
  6. Lost a game that I bought on a now deleted account

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost a game that I bought on a now deleted account: I accidentally deleted my account that had a game that I bought (Sea of Thieves) from the Microsoft store and on the new account that I linked to it there was no game that I bought so I wanted to...
  7. I lost games and I want them back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost games and I want them back: I lost all my call of duty games. I want my Cold War back I am not paying for it again. If you don’t give it back you can refund all my money from Cold War that I spent...
  8. i lost the games i paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost the games i paid for.: lost the games i paid for. e8978e5d-d1a8-4fdd-9cf2-43c32ae8d631
  9. Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost progress in Game Pass game "Power Rangers: Battle for the grid": Hello everyone, I've been playing the fighting game "Power rangers: Battle of the grit" and have run into an issue with missing progress. Whenever you play online your used characters will...
  10. Lost Access to Cloud Gaming Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access to Cloud Gaming Beta: [IMG] A while back I received an xbox message that I now had access to the cloud gaming beta and for some reason just went to log in and got this page. I've used it numerous times with no...