Lost Xbox live message

Discus and support Lost Xbox live message in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I access expired messages? 63aa4ca6-0856-4c4f-bf22-9e72ceb8a2d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IamLegionX, Nov 6, 2015.

1. IamLegionX
    IamLegionX Guest

Lost Xbox live message

How do I access expired messages?

:)

IamLegionX, Nov 6, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Lost Xbox-live messages.

The Gears of War 4 beta codes have not gone out yet, but once we get a little bit closer to the beta we'll have more information on when the codes will go out! Lost Xbox live message :)

Mister Beep, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Pauln241
    Pauln241 Guest
    Lost Xbox-live messages.

Please can someone help? I was sent a message from Xbox -live on Friday the 18th of March 2016, but I do not know what it was as my daughter deleted it. This may of been a code or DLC but I do not know. Also I don't know how many other messages my
    daughter may have deleted over the past year.

Thanks for any help with this.

Pauln241, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

Lost Xbox live message

Hi there!

All Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days, and it is not possible to access previously deleted/expired messages.

In the future, please make sure that you read your check/read your messages regularly so that you don't miss any!

I hope this helps.

-

Eden0032, Nov 6, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Lost Xbox-live messages.

The Gears of War 4 beta codes have not gone out yet, but once we get a little bit closer to the beta we'll have more information on when the codes will go out! :)
  6. Pauln241 Win User

Lost Xbox-live messages.

Thanks for your help. The only thing I am waiting for now is the Gears of War 4 beta. Thanks for looking into this & thanks for your help with my other post & finding my Gears of War 3 code. :)
  7. Eden0032 Win User

Lost Xbox live message

Hi there!

All Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days, and it is not possible to access previously deleted/expired messages.

In the future, please make sure that you read your check/read your messages regularly so that you don't miss any!

I hope this helps.

-
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Lost Xbox-live messages.

Hey, Pauln241! We don't have any information on what that message would be without any insight. We're unable to locate a code that might have been sent to you that was sent out on the 18th.

There are several different types of messages that come from the Xbox Live account. It's likely that the message was simply just a reminder about something with Games with Gold.

If you believe that there might have been more to it, and you happen to remember what it might be for, please post back and let us know!
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Not Getting The Sea of Thieves and Smite Mixpot Rewards

Hey Time Lost God! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
Thema:

Lost Xbox live message

1. Lost Xbox live message - Similar Threads - Lost live message

2. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Connection lost to Xbox Live: Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to multiple hours after, it just loses connection to...
  3. Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.: My partner is trying to log into her Xbox Account but cant due to not knowing the email or password attached to it. We've tried the recovery option but due to not providing enough information we...
  4. Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.: Alright, so for years i've had this gamer profile that id never signed into xbox live. I finally decided to make an xbox live account for that profile. I mainly played gears of war 3. I was level...
  5. There must be a virus in Xbox Live that I lost access to party and messaging?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There must be a virus in Xbox Live that I lost access to party and messaging?: So, I can't check my stuff in Xbox App and Xbox Console Companion because the party I created and the messages I created are no more. I think it may be the cause of the virus?...
  6. lost xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost xbox live card: I bought my grandson an xbox live 24 month card for christmas. He lost it. I replaced it for him, but would like my original purchase price refunded. I DO have the original receipt with a 12-digit...
  7. I deleted a message from xbox live by mistake and have now lost the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted a message from xbox live by mistake and have now lost the code: I accidently deleted the pre-order bonus code for ordering the deluxe edition of Final Fantasy. I have no idea what the code was in redemption towards in the game. Please assist me. Thank you...
  8. Quantum Break Xbox live message gone lost code for windows 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Xbox live message gone lost code for windows 10: Please can someone help? Went into my messages to get my Windows 10 copy of Quantum Break code & the message is gone, still have message for Alan wake American nightmare code, but my windows 10...
  9. Lost Xbox-live messages.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Xbox-live messages.: Please can someone help? I was sent a message from Xbox -live on Friday the 18th of March 2016, but I do not know what it was as my daughter deleted it. This may of been a code or DLC but I do not...
  10. Lost codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 (Xbox live message)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 (Xbox live message): Is there any way possible to get back to the codes, Xbox live message will expire and they disappeared completely? I was already in the context of the support, asked to post here. Anyway, a bit...