Loud annoying noises coming from xbox

Discus and support Loud annoying noises coming from xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just turned on my xbox and it started making a lot of noise and I've tried doing a power cycle, restarting my xbox but nothing. I dont know what to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NextLvlxNeon, Mar 23, 2020.

1. NextLvlxNeon
    NextLvlxNeon Guest

I just turned on my xbox and it started making a lot of noise and I've tried doing a power cycle, restarting my xbox but nothing. I dont know what to do and I need help

:)

NextLvlxNeon, Mar 23, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Your console may be dirty. Do you have a way to cleanse this gentle? If it's an XBOX S or X, what's the rumbling if you set the console differently. Is it the old XBOX One, could the smoke also come out of the power supply? Otherwise you would have to
    send the console to Microsoft if there is still warranty
  4. kev edin Win User

Is the vents on the console clear . Is it in a well ventilate area 🤔
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

sounds like the same thing with mine. its the fans kicking in to cool the console down, although it doesnt need to, try buying a cooling down the tray
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Could you please describe the noise?

Is it a rattling noise like a worn out fan bearing?

Or is it a deep humming sound like a disc spinning in the drive "off center"?

Is it an electronic buzzing or humming?

Is it a "whining" sound like electrical coils chirping?

Depending on the noise it can be different things, and not all can be fixed by yourself.

Unless it's a disc rattling in the drive, there is nothing you can do to fix it yourself, and you need to sign up your console for a (warranty) repair at https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. Loud annoying noises coming from xbox - Similar Threads - Loud annoying noises

2. Xbox One X Fan Super Loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fan Super Loud: I have the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition and have noticed that when I load up any game even in the loading screen, the fans on the Xbox are super loud. It is on the vertical stand that it came with...
  3. Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud.

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud.: I have the chat mixer turned most of the way to the game sound side but it's still really quiet compared to the party audio. Any ideas? submitted by /u/leoz18 [link] [comments]
  4. Microphone only picking up loud noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone only picking up loud noise: So yesterday i was having some problems with my wire that i put into the controller so it works so i changed it then my mic started only picking up loud noises like when i was shouting. I changed...
  5. Xbox disc drive is loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disc drive is loud: When I insert a game into the disc drive it is a lot louder that what would be considered normal and when I am installing a disc it is louder than the tv 0165bff9-8425-4328-83c4-e401e022d577
  6. Xbox One S Sound Stuttering With Loud Clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Sound Stuttering With Loud Clicks: Hello, Had a question to see if anyone has experienced this before or even heard of it before. I have the Xbox One S with the Elite Controller and the Astro A40 TR Headset with the M80 Adapter. I...
  7. Loud Power Supply Quandary

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud Power Supply Quandary: My original Xbox One power supply is functioning fine, but the fan inside is so loud it's driving me nuts! What can I do about this? Ideally I would send it in and they could tinker with it, idk.....
  8. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does...
  9. Loud and annoying sound emitted by my mic on Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Loud and annoying sound emitted by my mic on Xbox App: Hi everyone, I just got my new PC which I discovered having Windows 10 installed. I used to play with my friends on Xbox One so I downloaded Xbox One App for Windows 10 and I created a Group. I...
  10. Xbox One X FAN is really annoying and loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X FAN is really annoying and loud: Merry Christmas to all :), i got my 4th Xbox ONE X exchange now, and the fan really annoys me! My Xbox has enough space in every direction. On every Exchange-Modell the fan get really loud...