Loud buzzing noise coming from console

Discus and support Loud buzzing noise coming from console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi just a quick question I brought a Xbox one today and since I set it up its made a loud buzzing noise which is coming from the fan is this normal or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DemonHunter1978, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Loud buzzing noise coming from console

Hi just a quick question I brought a Xbox one today and since I set it up its made a loud buzzing noise which is coming from the fan is this normal or are they sent to be silent in operation when on

:)

DemonHunter1978, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Noah C Kent
    Noah C Kent Guest
    Xbox making loud buzzing noise

I hear a loud buzzing noise too, yet it is not coming from the Xbox 360. I thought it was, but it was not. It is coming from the power supply.

Noah C Kent, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Laptop

What do you mean by "buzzing sound"?

Is it a buzzing noise coming from your laptop's cooling fans (or other components)? Or is it a buzzing noise from the Xbox gameplay stream?

Internet Expert, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

They are generally silent while running.

Make sure the console is on a flat surface, not leaning to the side

Make sure it is not stood on it's end (Xbox Ones are made to lay horizontal)

Does the buzzing only happen when you have a DVD/BluRay in the disc drive, does the noise happen when just sat on the main screen or only when playing games (digital download or disc) or is it all the time?

Bazajaytee, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Noah C Kent Win User

Xbox making loud buzzing noise

I hear a loud buzzing noise too, yet it is not coming from the Xbox 360. I thought it was, but it was not. It is coming from the power supply.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

They are generally silent while running.

Make sure the console is on a flat surface, not leaning to the side

Make sure it is not stood on it's end (Xbox Ones are made to lay horizontal)

Does the buzzing only happen when you have a DVD/BluRay in the disc drive, does the noise happen when just sat on the main screen or only when playing games (digital download or disc) or is it all the time?
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Laptop

What do you mean by "buzzing sound"?

Is it a buzzing noise coming from your laptop's cooling fans (or other components)? Or is it a buzzing noise from the Xbox gameplay stream?
  8. FireflyCaptMal Win User

Xbox One console (not power brick) making buzzing noise

I hear the noise all the time - idle, playing games, etc. The sound does not vary.

_

It is on a flat, stable surface with plenty of space to breathe. I placed both consoles on the same surface and as I mentioned the first one was quiet for 2 weeks until it developed the loud buzzing. The second one buzzed from the first time I turned it
    on, not as loud as the first one, but still loud enough to be heard throughout the room.
  9. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
Thema:

1. Loud buzzing noise coming from console - Similar Threads - Loud buzzing noise

2. Monitor Speakers Making Loud Buzzing Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor Speakers Making Loud Buzzing Noise: Hi, I have a BenQ XL2411P hooked up to my Xbox One S and I am using Astro A40TR with the mixamp. The A40 require that you have you HDMI and Optical audio set to Bitstream out. The issue I have is...
  3. Xbox One Making Loud Buzzing Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Making Loud Buzzing Noise: My Xbox One is constantly making a loud buzzing noise. I finally had to change the settings so that it would power all the way down because it was so annoying. But still when I start it up it...
  4. anyone else having brand new Xboxes freezing up and a loud buzzing noise?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else having brand new Xboxes freezing up and a loud buzzing noise?: anyone else having brand new Xboxes freezing up and a loud buzzing noise? I see this seems to be a common issue.. Do they have a solution yet, or did we just lose all of our money?...
  5. Exceedingly loud buzzing noise in XBL parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exceedingly loud buzzing noise in XBL parties?: So to sum this up as quickly as possible: my laptop's inbuilt mic makes a ridiculously loud buzzing sound for other players when I join the party on the xbox app. It doesn't do this on any other...
  6. Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause?: Black Ops 3 is the biggest culprit, but I have noticed other games like GTA V and halo have this same problem as well. I will be playing, and out of nowhere the games lock up entirely with an ear...
  7. XBOX One Making Loud Hum/Buzz noise, no Display on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Making Loud Hum/Buzz noise, no Display on TV: My XBOX One started making a loud humming or buzzing noise. It sounds almost like a noisy fan. It made the noise when I hit the power button. Sometimes the noise stops when I power down and other...
  8. Xbox makes loud buzzing noise for a few seconds, freezes, then crashes back to the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes loud buzzing noise for a few seconds, freezes, then crashes back to the home screen.: It doesn't matter what game I'm playing because it has happened on a few different ones but whenever I'm playing the game freezes and the loud buzzing starts in for about 5 seconds then the...
  9. Xbox one: loud buzzing noise, what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one: loud buzzing noise, what to do?: Hello my xbox one is making a loud buzzing noise, what to do? 276a3ebc-2506-431f-be49-1e143810505b
  10. Xbox One Crashes with loud buzzing noise - multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Crashes with loud buzzing noise - multiple games: Hello, already on my second Xbox one after a Microsoft Store employee caused my old system to catch fire in the MS store while repeatedly attempting to power it on. I've had my second Xbox One...