Loud Fan

Discus and support Loud Fan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 2 days, my series X's fan has been louder than I have ever remembered. Even when powering it down, the fan is remaining on and LOUD for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capt Save A OHH, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Loud Fan

For the past 2 days, my series X's fan has been louder than I have ever remembered. Even when powering it down, the fan is remaining on and LOUD for about 2 to 3 more minutes before shutting off. The Xbox Series X is not hot, just the fan is extremely loud, it is drowning out the noise from the 4 fans that are cooling my PC. The console is sitting on top of a desk with no air restriction. Just wondering is there anything I can do before it dies on me.

I have dusted it today with the an air can, and it seems to have helped, but I still think is loud.

Any suggestions?

:)

Capt Save A OHH, Jan 15, 2022
  2. z V D a L e V z Win User

loud fan

Are you sure it's the fan and not the game spinning quite fast?
  3. Miss Portia Win User

loud fan

Is your console in an open area with plenty of room for airflow all around it? That will influence the speed and therefore noise of the fans more than anything.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Loud Fan

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

That is a hardware issue I'm afraid. If it disturbs your game play or inconvenience you too much, best you can do is send it to Microsoft for a repair.

See more about that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  5. Exilious Win User

loud fan

If the volume bothers you, you can install the game to your HDD.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox hardware

What sort of sound are you getting? Just a super loud fan sound, or does it sound like the fan is hitting something? I get a super loud fan on my Xbox One X, but never anything more than that.
Thema:

Loud Fan

1. Loud Fan - Similar Threads - Loud Fan

2. xbox one s fan making a very loud noise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s fan making a very loud noise: my xbox one s has never been this loud untill it fell of my desk then suddenly started being very loud i don’t know what the problem is i will link a video of the noise here...
  3. Issues with a loud fan on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with a loud fan on Series S: Has anyone else had any issues with their Series S fan? When I first started using it on day of release it was practically silent but now, depending on the game, it can sometimes be so loud that...
  4. Xbox series x fan so loud and running hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan so loud and running hot: I got the new Xbox series x at launch date all most 5-6 months ago at first the fan was silent and everything seemed ok apart from when ever I turned it on it would make a really funny noise like...
  5. Xbox one x fan too loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fan too loud: I have xbox one x and got it about 10 days ago. It is not new but from guy who is the first owner of the console. Console is from 2019 a year and half old console if that matters. Everything was...
  6. Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games: So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically. It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as...
  7. Loud fan when playing certain games on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud fan when playing certain games on Xbox Series S: Whenever I play certain games the fan on my Xbox Series S starts to get loud. Is this normal or should I get my console replaced? Is this a serious problem? 8f0c4c45-783c-4b28-a253-ebf9960858c8
  8. Xbox Fan Noise / Loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fan Noise / Loud: Hello dear community, I noticed the days that my Series X is very loud in the menu for some games, only in the menu, not in the game itself. with Dirt 5 it gets noticeably louder and with Call of...
  9. Xbox Series S fan loud when playing fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S fan loud when playing fortnite: So whenever i play fortnite my xbox fan gets really loud and i have used the flashlight of my phone to kinda see if its dirty inside and everything seems to be good. Can someone pls help? BTW,...
  10. Xbox one S fan is loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S fan is loud: I have the Xbox serise x version of Call of duty cold war and i started dowloading it onto my xbox one and then fan started to get really loud if i paused installation the fan calmed down but it...