Loud Whirring Noise Xbox One

Discus and support Loud Whirring Noise Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox One is making a loud whirring noise randomly when loading, on the home screen, etc. Is this a hardware issue I can fix? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaverickManzke, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Loud Whirring Noise Xbox One

Hello,

My Xbox One is making a loud whirring noise randomly when loading, on the home screen, etc. Is this a hardware issue I can fix?

Thank you

:)

MaverickManzke, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

xbox making one second grind noise randomly

Well, a 'grinding' noise certainly doesn't sound good. However, my Xbox 360 S will make a short, loud whirring sound sometimes, which is perfectly normal.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend looking at your options for service and repair at the
    Microsoft Device Support page.
    It will provide options for service and repair both in and out of warranty for your device. They have options to chat with an agent there as well if you have further questions, but don't be afraid to ask here if you have
    more questions!
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

The only two things that can make that kind of annoys is the disk Drive and the fan. Have you tried to have the console on without any disks in the system? If the noise continues, its a fan issue, if not, probably the disc drive isnt spinning properly or
    possibly something hitting it.

How long has this been going on for?
  5. Kiinny Win User

6. MaverickManzke Win User

It still makes the noise without a disk in the drive. It has been going on for around a couple months. If it is a fan issue what can I do to fix it?
Thema:

1. Loud Whirring Noise Xbox One - Similar Threads - Loud Whirring Noise

2. Xbox one X fan on loud and overheating on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X fan on loud and overheating on Modern Warfare: I've noticed recently that my Xbox one X fan has been coming on very loud when I’m in the multiplayer screen (with your character walking in the background) as well as in game on modern warfare....
  3. EXTREMELY Loud Whine Coming From Xbox About a Minute After Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTREMELY Loud Whine Coming From Xbox About a Minute After Power On: I have scoured the forums, the internet, youtube, called customer service for an hour, and still my issue has not been seen before. Basically, every time my console is turned on, an extremely loud...
  4. Xbox one loud noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one loud noise: My Xbox one sounds like a jackhammer is constantly turned on it started about a couple of weeks ago when we downloaded the cod modern warfare new update at first it only made the noise when we...
  5. Loud beep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud beep: Why do I get a loud beep sometimes during startup on my xbox one x? My console is about 10 months old and I just recently started getting a loud beep and long boot time....
  6. Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox One X, as well as assassins creed origins(disk). Whenever I play the game, my console gets extremely loud to the point I get a headache after playing for 10...
  7. Xbox One S fan really loud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S fan really loud.: My Xbox One S fan has been really loud over the past two months. It has never shut itself off, and nothing is blocking the vents. The only time the fan stops is when it's unplugged. I've owned it...
  8. Xbox One X Loud Fan and Glitchy/Buggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Loud Fan and Glitchy/Buggy: Whenever I turn on my Xbox it will start making a really loud noise. It's also very slow when I start it up and will every once in awhile freeze-up. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do...
  9. My xbox one is making a loud noise that sounds exactly like a vacuum

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is making a loud noise that sounds exactly like a vacuum: I think my xbox is damaged but I don't know where how do i fix it? ef129f66-57f9-436b-bd34-2a9730158d99
  10. Party Chat TOO LOUD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat TOO LOUD: The only reason I play video games anymore is to socialize with old friends. We pretty much only play shooters like PUBG, CoD, and R6S. The problem with socializing while playing these games is...